Affirmative Action gone awry: IRS agent files suit against Secretary Paulson

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Affirmative action at work.

A tax examiner for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has filed a discrimination suit against Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, Jr., alleging a less qualified African American female was given a promotion before he was.

Gary Aubuchon, a Caucasian male, alleges he submitted an application to his IRS Human Resources office on March 30, 2007, to fill a vacancy to be a Grade 14 internal examiner of a specific corporate taxpayer.

According to Aubuchon, he is a Grade 13 revenue agent out of the St. Louis IRS office and has been employed there since October 1979.

He claims after submitting his application he mailed the entire package, including a Form 4536, with a certified receipt to the human resources office.

Madison County Record | IRS agent files discrimination suit against Treasury Secretary Paulson

Affirmative action at work.

It is absolutely pointless to explain to you moron's why AA is necessary and it has nothing to do with blacks today. You continually put the blame everywhere except the place you should, and this is a major difference between the 2 parties. One understands and the other(whose party ideology is basically done I might add) just doesn't get it

Also, I lived in St.Louis, and personally I rarely found anyone from that city who actually should be put in charge of anything. St. Louis is a completely disfunctional "Big Town."

It is absolutely pointless to explain to you moron's why AA is necessary and it has nothing to do with blacks today. You continually put the blame everywhere except the place you should, and this is a major difference between the 2 parties. One understands and the other(whose party ideology is basically done I might add) just doesn't get it

Also, I lived in St.Louis, and personally I rarely found anyone from that city who actually should be put in charge of anything. St. Louis is a completely disfunctional "Big Town."

I'm sorry. I must have posted the wrong article. I was dead certain the one that I posted was about gender, not race.

Oh, I did post one about gender. I guess you just didn't read it. Pfft. Fucktard.

Now how on earth are we supposed to decide if this case has merit?

It might, then again, it might not.

Now how on earth are we supposed to decide if this case has merit?

It might, then again, it might not.

Read the article. His bargain agreement is plain and simple, they claim he did not provide a document but did not inform him of this prior to the deadline, the agreement REQUIRES they extend said deadline by 5 days for ANY document he can on his own produce.

Even IF they did not remove the document themselves, he should have had 5 days to submit said document, which he had in his Possession to do so with.

Note they claim he did not submit so was not considered at all. If he had been considered they would have had to explain why the junior employee was selected over him.

From the article...

According to Aubuchon, the collective bargaining agreement concerning his employment states that when an application is found to be lacking information within the employee's control, he is to be notified and then given five days to submit the information.

In addition, Aubuchon alleges female applicants who applied for other positions were allowed to submit application information after the closing date for the announcement and were then considered for the position.

Aubuchon also alleges only females who applied for the vacancy were added to the "Best Qualified List."

http://www.madisonrecord.com/news/2...ation-suit-against-treasury-secretary-paulson

Last edited:
A tax examiner for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has filed a discrimination suit against Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, Jr., alleging a less qualified African American female was given a promotion before he was.

No way! In America? I just don't believe it! Probably some neo-Nazi conspiracy theory. Unqualified black woman promoted over a qualified white man, PLEASE. What's next? Wildfires in California? A mugging in New York?

The things they come up with.

Forum List

Back