Affirmative Action and Obama

LOL. Seems we have a very successful mixed race gentleman in the White House at present. Successful author, successful politician, and well on his way to winning a second term.

A great example of the soft bigotry of holding the black man to a lower standard:

'President Obama Denies Linking Romney To Woman's Death, But The Claim Is On His Campaign Website'

President Obama Denies Linking Romney To Woman's Death, But The Claim Is On His Campaign Website

But he skates freely in the mainstream press.

The lamestream media will never expose him but will theypublic turn on the MSM? I think many no longer give any credibilty to the MSM. Also, even if they watch the networks, they likely also read multiple media websites.

It may have taken 4 years but I think the voters are painfully aware of what Obama is all about, thus his campaign's obvious frustration and desperation.

The fact that Obama won't disavow it gives a small insight on how of of touch he is, not Romney. Romney gets it.

There is no place for Affirmative Action in today's society although Obama is trying very hard to place here whenever he can. He has exhibited that with the White House Initiative on Education Excellence for African Americans and redefining the discipline policy in today's schools.

He has given the memo to Holder that interpreting Voting Rights Laws means taking cases when the African American voting rights have been compromised rather than any citizen's rights. This bias towards blacks in the administration smacks of discrimination at least and racism against other minorities and caucasians at it's worst.

A great example of the soft bigotry of holding the black man to a lower standard:

'President Obama Denies Linking Romney To Woman's Death, But The Claim Is On His Campaign Website'

President Obama Denies Linking Romney To Woman's Death, But The Claim Is On His Campaign Website

But he skates freely in the mainstream press.

The lamestream media will never expose him but will theypublic turn on the MSM? I think many no longer give any credibilty to the MSM. Also, even if they watch the networks, they likely also read multiple media websites.

It may have taken 4 years but I think the voters are painfully aware of what Obama is all about, thus his campaign's obvious frustration and desperation.

The fact that Obama won't disavow it gives a small insight on how of of touch he is, not Romney. Romney gets it.

While the media is very liberal to begin with, a huge part of this is their collective pertrification at being accused and labeled as not liking Obama because he is black, should the Leftist speech police decide to go after any one of them.

They are all fighting for the attention of that 20-30% that agrees with them, and the big national media is simply not going to take the risk of any negative branding.

Except Newsweek, of course! LOL

Forum List

Back