Affirmative Action -- A View: Justices Clarence Thomas and Sonia Sotomayor

Again idiot. Do you think she is white?

She is white, retard.

Does she look black to you? You realize there are no indigenous people in Puerto Rico, right? There were the white Spaniards and the black slaves. Mixed blood is black + white, not the Mestizo mix of Mexico.

You are such a racist fuck that you don't even grasp basic reality.

Again idiot. Do you think she is white?

She is white, retard.

Does she look black to you? You realize there are no indigenous people in Puerto Rico, right? There were the white Spaniards and the black slaves. Mixed blood is black + white, not the Mestizo mix of Mexico.

You are such a racist fuck that you don't even grasp basic reality.
You are such a fucking idiot it ceases to amaze me. She is Tanino, Black, and White. If anything she is Black according to the 1 drop rule.

Genographic Project DNA Results Reveal Details of Puerto Rican History 8211 Voices

"The average Puerto Rican individual carries 12% Native American, 65% West Eurasian (Mediterranean, Northern European and/or Middle Eastern) and 20% Sub-Saharan African DNA."

You are such a fucking idiot it ceases to amaze me. She is Tanino, Black, and White. If anything she is Black according to the 1 drop rule.

Genographic Project DNA Results Reveal Details of Puerto Rican History 8211 Voices

"The average Puerto Rican individual carries 12% Native American, 65% West Eurasian (Mediterranean, Northern European and/or Middle Eastern) and 20% Sub-Saharan African DNA."

Klansman Asslips, your racism exceeds your intellect in every case.

{ In 1899, a year after Puerto Rico came under U.S. dominion, the census
reported that 62 percent of the population was white; by the year 2000, according to
official census results, the white proportion of the Puerto Rican population reached 80
percent. }

http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/cde/demsem/loveman-muniz.pdf

Sotomayor is white, you little KKK fuck.

Depends on where you live and when. Many New Yorkers think all Puerto Ricans are lazy bums

That may be, but as far as I know, AA is not normally associated with Puerto Ricans. I'm in Los Angeles, and it certainly is not associated with Mexicans. Whether used or not is a different story, but the stigma that some successful black people feel from the idea that others might think they didn't earn their positions and titles is not there among Hispanics.
AA is normally associated with the head count a corporation has for latinos, asian, blacks, and women vs white males..

Klansman Asslips, your racism exceeds your intellect in every case.

{ In 1899, a year after Puerto Rico came under U.S. dominion, the census
reported that 62 percent of the population was white; by the year 2000, according to
official census results, the white proportion of the Puerto Rican population reached 80
percent. }

Sotomayor is white, you little KKK fuck.
She is not white. Your inability to understand science is going to be the death of you one day. :laugh:

She is not white. Your inability to understand science is going to be the death of you one day. :laugh:

Your white hood and burning cross are hardly "science" sploogy.
Tell us all again how Sonia Sotomayor is white you fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

large_sonia-sotomayor-hearing-hands-071609.jpg

Your white hood and burning cross are hardly "science" sploogy.
Tell us all again how Sonia Sotomayor is white you fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

large_sonia-sotomayor-hearing-hands-071609.jpg

She was born that way, retard.

80% of Puerto Ricans are white, you racist dumbfuck.
You cant possibly be that stupid. You do realize the DNA results I posted prove you wrong? Nevermind I guess you will always be a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

You cant possibly be that stupid. You do realize the DNA results I posted prove you wrong? Nevermind I guess you will always be a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

ROFL

You do realize that the link I posted from University of Wisconsin, Madison is peer reviewed, you fucking toothless KKK troll?
The link you posted was about the the racial statistics in the 1910 and 20 census you idiot.. I dont see anywhere it says it was peer reviewed and even if it was it has nothing to do with the real racial makeup as verified by DNA. What a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

"
How Puerto Rico Became White:
An Analysis of Racial Statistics in the 1910 and 1920 Censuses

Forum List

Back