AFC West

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
I'm stoked the Raiders are contending. Been a long time since I could say that.

Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs seem to be so evenly matched that it's a toss up each time they face one another. And they all do play one another coming down the stretch. Chargers are certainly capable of upsetting any of their division rivals, so the last month of the season should be interesting.

Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs seem to be so evenly matched that it's a toss up each time they face one another. And they all do play one another coming down the stretch. Chargers are certainly capable of upsetting any of their division rivals, so the last month of the season should be interesting.

I am rooting for the Raiders this year and hope they play the Cowgirls in the Super Bowl!

I'm nervous about the Lions. They are two games up on Green Bay and Minnesota but this is when the Lions end up blowing it. Right when we get cocky that we got this the Lion's will go on a losing streak and Green Bay will go on a winning streak.

Green Bay could go 4 and 1 the rest of the year looking at their schedule

Vikings could win their last 4 games

Lions could very well go 1-4 the rest of the way.

We need Green Bay and the Vikings to lose a couple more games each and the Lions need to win a few more. I'm scared. This is when the Lions usually disappoint us. Right when we start looking ahead beyond the next game.

I am rooting for the Raiders this year and hope they play the Cowgirls in the Super Bowl!

Amazing how all these years later with how successful both franchises were back in the 70's and 80's that they never did face each other in the superbowl. Thank god when they were in LA,they never faced the Cowgirls in the SB.that would have been my ulimate nightmare having the two teams i hated most facing off in the superbowl.i would have had to move to a deserted island.:biggrin:

I think the one game the Raiders will lose the rest of the year is against the chiefs next thursday night especially since they laid a turd against them in oakland earlier in the year.The chiefs showed the donkeys defense is not as good as it was last year.despite the game being played in denver,their defense choked and gave up the winning touchdown to them so I dont see it being a problem for the raiders to win that game.this is the first time in forever i can remember the chiefs and raiders squaring off at the end of the season for first place.Nice to see that rivalry alive and kicking again.:thup:

well the rivalry IS always there between the teams even when both are horrible for the fans anyways but with both of them good at the same time,it just makes it all the more sweeter and all the more special as well.:up:

Amazing how all these years later with how successful both franchises were back in the 70's and 80's that they never did face each other in the superbowl. Thank god when they were in LA,they never faced the Cowgirls in the SB.that would have been my ulimate nightmare having the two teams i hated most facing off in the superbowl.i would have had to move to a deserted island.:biggrin:
Why, would you watch the game?

No but living in a big city and all even if i did not watch it or did not listen to the tv or read the news i would have still heard about it from someone eventually. so i would have had to move to another country where football was something nobody in that country talked about that way i would not hear who had won.:biggrin:

Here in the states eventually i would have HEARD about it same as how I heard how that phony fraud team in st louis won the superbowl against the titans that one year.I did not want to know or hear about that game who won that superbowl but living here in a city,i of course eventually did have to run into someone who just had to go and open their big mouth and tell me who won that game.:mad:

The Rams winning the superbowl after leaving LA was a major slap in my face to me.the second most depressing moment in my life,first one being when they left LA of course.

It made me sick enough as it was to my stomach the year the Raiders won the superbowl in LA hearing them say superbowl champions LOS ANGELES Raiders.:mad:

That game I at least could swallow them winning since I of course had nothing against the redskins so i of course was rooting for the redskins that year. where as i said,back then I hated the cowturds equally as much as the LA Raiders so the fact that ONE of them would have to win,that I would not have been able to handle as I was able to when the Redskins lost to the LA TRAITERS.:D

I liked the Redskins back then so it was no problem sitting through that superbowl.I at least liked ONE of the two teams see what I am saying?:biggrin: that would not have been the case with the dallas cowboys vs LOS ANGELES Raiders.yuck,barf city.:mad:

matter of fact I even remember talking with friends back then telling them that saying-"thank god the raiders and cowboys have never played in the superbowl against each other.man if that ever happened,I would have to leave and move to another country."

many echoed my thoughts,they ALSO hated both teams.:biggrin: not sure if they hated the raiders like i did cause they were in LA though,cant remember.:D

Last edited:

Because he is a hypocrite!

The Lions seem to be beating the Saints, nice season for them so far.

Neither the Raiders or Denver have been able to beat the Chiefs yet and I hope that trend continues

I hope it changes on Thursday. Great division this year. The Raiders have a long road, Kansas City, San Diego and Denver all on the road.

Because he is a hypocrite!

The Lions seem to be beating the Saints, nice season for them so far.
I can't believe the lions season. I'm watching them green bay and Minnesota and as a lions fan I'm so expecting something to go wrong. So many things could go wrong. The lions play Dallas and green bay still. That could be 2 loses and green bay could win the rest of their games. If could happen.

Minnesota could win out and we could start losing. I won't exhale until we have clinched the division.

Sol says they're going to blow it.

Then, we need 1 playoff win. It would be at home and a first in my 46 years on earth.

I think the one game the Raiders will lose the rest of the year is against the chiefs next thursday night especially since they laid a turd against them in oakland earlier in the year.The chiefs showed the donkeys defense is not as good as it was last year.despite the game being played in denver,their defense choked and gave up the winning touchdown to them so I dont see it being a problem for the raiders to win that game.this is the first time in forever i can remember the chiefs and raiders squaring off at the end of the season for first place.Nice to see that rivalry alive and kicking again.:thup:

well the rivalry IS always there between the teams even when both are horrible for the fans anyways but with both of them good at the same time,it just makes it all the more sweeter and all the more special as well.:up:
Welcome back

Raiders win! 10-2, now on to KC and this game is going to be very tough. KC has that great defense and a solid offense. I think Oakland has more talent but KC is tough at home and has heart.

Raiders win! 10-2, now on to KC and this game is going to be very tough. KC has that great defense and a solid offense. I think Oakland has more talent but KC is tough at home and has heart.
Oh shit I thought I saw they lost.

Here's who I fear. Who am I missing.

1. Raiders. I didn't know they were 10-2

2. Dallas. This smells like a championship. What's their weakness?

3. Patriots if gronk is healthy

4. Seattle. You never know in the playoffs.

5. Denver. I didn't see them coming last year so not overlooking them this year

Am I missing anyone? Fuck the chiefs.

This will be the first Chiefs/Raiders game I haven't gone to in years. Our crowd is the 12th man on the field on defense.

This will be the first Chiefs/Raiders game I haven't gone to in years. Our crowd is the 12th man on the field on defense.

I agree, Arrowhead Stadium is a very intimidating place to play. I can't wait for Thursday night.

Oh shit I thought I saw they lost.

Here's who I fear. Who am I missing.

1. Raiders. I didn't know they were 10-2

2. Dallas. This smells like a championship. What's their weakness?

3. Patriots if gronk is healthy

4. Seattle. You never know in the playoffs.

5. Denver. I didn't see them coming last year so not overlooking them this year

Am I missing anyone? Fuck the chiefs.

Don't overlook the Chiefs, they are better than Denver.

Forum List

Back