AFC/NFC championship picks.

James Harrison Comes Up From Bottom Of Pile With Human Heart

SB-James-Harrison-R_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

I'm fairly certain that the Pack will beat Da' Bears but the Steelers/Jets could be a close one.

I think GB can beat the Jets but not the Steelers in the SB.

The Minnesota Vikings, the Cincinnati Bengals, the Tennessee Titans, the Buffalo Bills and the Atlanta Falcons have appeared in Super Bowls and lost.
Don't forget-about DENVER!!!!!

"The Denver Broncos won two consecutive Super Bowls, one of only 7 teams to do so. They won Super Bowl XXXII in 1998 and Super Bowl XXXIII in 1999, with quarterback John Elway (MVP in 1999).

They had previously lost in four Super Bowl appearances."

There was NOTHIN' more-satisfying than attending a Broncos Super Bowl Party (in Lafayette, CO...in my Lambert-jersey)....and, watching Doug Williams (Redskins) kick-the-livin'-SHIT outta John-Boy's Buncos!!!!!!

490.gif
490.gif
490.gif
490.gif

rushcry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Shaman said:
Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!!!

853.gif

and still, 6 more and you tie for titles.
Pittsburgh has won more Super Bowl titles (six), won more AFC Championship Games (seven) and played in (fifteen) and hosted more (eleven) conference championship games than any other AFC or NFC team.

Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!!!

853.gif
funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

and still, 6 more and you tie for titles.
Pittsburgh has won more Super Bowl titles (six), won more AFC Championship Games (seven) and played in (fifteen) and hosted more (eleven) conference championship games than any other AFC or NFC team.

Ya' got NOTHIN'!!!!!!!

853.gif
funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

The difference IS.....I'm RIGHT.....just like the RECORD-BOOKS show.

:eusa_whistle:

You are all wrong dudes.

It's going to be Bears/Steelers.

BEARS WILL WIN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

I said this before and I'll say it again.you Bears fans are in for a very rude awakening.they'll be lucky if they keep this game close.

My thoughts exactly.The Bears get their asses kicked after facing a REAL opponent.

Your hysterical.The Bears winning the superbowl? you must still think your living in the year 1985. Next week I will get out my towel for you to cry in when they get spanked by the packers. hate to break your heart but next week they are playing a REAL football team.Not one that lucked out and should have never been there in the first place but was with a losing record and that plays horrible on the road.Next week against the packers,Cutler shows his true colors. as far as the superbowl? I would like to say that the jets will repeat 1969 again and shock the world once again and win it all, but i dont think their offence can match up with the packers so i think you will see the packers and jets in the superbowl with the packers winning it all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back