AFC/NFC championship picks.

2-2 in round one

1-3 this week

If this trend keeps up, I should be winless this round. :cool:

Both games will be so goddamn awesome, I kind of feel like a little schoolgirl going to a Justin Bieber concert.

Steelers eek out past the Jets in a defense war. I'm just not sold on Mark Sanchez, I think LT and Greene will get shut down, and Waffleburger is a clutch quarterback.

And I've got to go with the Packers. Even though Da Bears are a good team all around and I think their defense will temper Rodgers' arm, I've just got this sinking feeling in my gut about Chicago's offense.

If they can get to Cutler--which isn't a given considering how well Tice's squad did today--and if they can shadow Olsen throughout the game, then I just don't see Chicago putting together an offense that can match what Rodgers and McCarthy will do, whatever it is they do because they've shown that they can win anyway they want to play.

But I think both games will be very close and competitive throughout. Should be a great weekend.

2-2 in round one

1-3 this week

If this trend keeps up, I should be winless this round. :cool:

Both games will be so goddamn awesome, I kind of feel like a little schoolgirl going to a Justin Bieber concert.

Steelers eek out past the Jets in a defense war. I'm just not sold on Mark Sanchez, I think LT and Greene will get shut down, and Waffleburger is a clutch quarterback.

And I've got to go with the Packers. Even though Da Bears are a good team all around and I think their defense will temper Rodgers' arm, I've just got this sinking feeling in my gut about Chicago's offense.

If they can get to Cutler--which isn't a given considering how well Tice's squad did today--and if they can shadow Olsen throughout the game, then I just don't see Chicago putting together an offense that can match what Rodgers and McCarthy will do, whatever it is they do because they've shown that they can win anyway they want to play.

But I think both games will be very close and competitive throughout. Should be a great weekend.

Damn dude can I get a bookmark so I can pick up where I leave off with this novel?

One word: Jets

Steelers
Packers

I think the Jets have used up all their karma this playoffs. The Bears got a Seahawks team that used up everything they had against the Saints, and still let them mount a bit of a comeback in the 4th. Packers looked great against the Falcons, and the Steelers are always strong.

Pack by 5 in the SB.

Steelers vs Packers in Dallas. This matchup alone would be enough to completely piss off Jerry Jones & any Cowgirl faithful. :razz:

Wait'll Mark Sanchez gets a load o' Troy Polamalu (who was out/injured Dec. 19 vs. Jets).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS1MNkz-8z8&feature=fvst[/ame]

3906799382_bb5dbc4866.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Green Bay and Pittsburgh will be marching to Dallas.

As long as Sanchez gets the crap beat out of him I'll be happy.

Forum List

Back