AF Holder Secretly Granted Gov. Ability to Develop and Store Dossiers on Americans

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
According to The Washington Guardian:
In a secret government agreement granted without approval or debate from lawmakers, the U.S. attorney general recently gave the National Counterterrorism Center sweeping new powers to store dossiers on U.S. citizens, even if they are not suspected of a crime, according to a news report.

The changes granted by Holder would also allow databases containing information about U.S. citizens to be shared with foreign governments for their own analysis.
Please read article before responding.

Does this end personal privacy? What say you?

Who owns and operates the Washington Guardian? I've never heard of it before. All I can find out about it is that it was formed last year and only has 10 employees.

Who owns and operates the Washington Guardian? I've never heard of it before. All I can find out about it is that it was formed last year and only has 10 employees.
But if it was formed 15 years ago, had thousands of employees and won numerous awards for reporting... you still wouldn't believe it because it doesn't fit your narrative.

C'mon man, you're supposed to be old and wise. Instead you act like some kid who's defending his favorite Sports team at all costs.

According to The Washington Guardian:
In a secret government agreement granted without approval or debate from lawmakers, the U.S. attorney general recently gave the National Counterterrorism Center sweeping new powers to store dossiers on U.S. citizens, even if they are not suspected of a crime, according to a news report.

The changes granted by Holder would also allow databases containing information about U.S. citizens to be shared with foreign governments for their own analysis.
Please read article before responding.

Does this end personal privacy? What say you?

But the democrats are doing it, it must be for our own good right?

Forum List

Back