Aetna Forcing 600,000-Plus To Lose Coverage In Effort To Raise Profits

All you that think you'll be better off with government run health care...raise your left hand.

nazi salute.jpg

Oops. wrong hand

Last edited:
Or stay where you are and go bankrupt.

Your choice....

Get off your lazy ass and get a job other than 7Eleven...then maybe you can get some decent health care instead of enlarging your fat ass on Slurpees all day and not be a burden on society when your heart explodes.

I made my choice...got EXCELLENT healthcare, work for a living and pay my fair share of taxes....how about you...no load?

What about the single mother with 3 children who gets cancer?

How does she work to pay an insurance premium while she is fighting cancer?

Modern day conservatism is the political codification of selfishness.
huh. never realized that wanting to keep what you earn was selfishness.

I'll take that over the kleptocracy of liberalism though. Ohhh you must help these people. And if you won't, we'll take it all and throw you in prison. How about THEM apples?

Choosing between health insurance companies is like the "choice" between having your left or right foot cut off.

not so....Blue shield covered EVERYTHING for my wife(epileptic) that Kaiser rejected.....and they rejected a hell of a lot....her kaiser doctor did not know what to tell her....Blue Shield told us.....if your Doctor wants it done....it will get done....so far nothing has been rejected......

Hopefully that continues to work out for you, but odds are they're going to find a loophole to drop the coverage or they're going to start claiming her treatments are experimental.

yea right....she has only been with them since 94....and nothing she has done to her is anything different then what they do for other Epileptics....but Kaiser did not even want to cover the dam basics....they were trying to tell their own Neurologists that she had something other than Epilepsy....her Doc there told us that basically they were saying is .....its all a mental problem...as in ...your crazy and your seizures are all psychosomatic......but lets not test her to find out .....Blue Shield ran the necessary tests without second guessing her new Doc. within the first month.....she hasnt had one problem with them since,they cover EVERY test and her meds without trying to tell the Doctor his job........

What about the single mother with 3 children who gets cancer?

How does she work to pay an insurance premium while she is fighting cancer?

Modern day conservatism is the political codification of selfishness.

a woman out here was in the paper the other day....almost the same situation...St.Judes Hospital is donating treatment and a few OC Agencies are helping her with anything else she needs.....and according to the article...there are dozens who are being helped this way....got another question Chris.....

Why doesn't the single mom with cancer have health insurance? Why doesn't her ex-husband help out with the kids? Where is her community and her family? Why is it that every example the left has is such an awful person that no one loves them except the govt? (Where's that sarcasm emoticon?)

Chris made that story up...like he does some of his other tales...

Forum List

Back