Aetna, Cigna, United Health and Teacher Union Gets Obamacare Waiver

How was I resorting to ad hominem exactly? Where did I make any reference to your genetic predisposition? I was attacking your argument until you unceremoniously uttered "the OP is bullshit", which on it's own brought down your credibility on the subject.

I work hard not to insult a moderator, so I take such an accusation that I did seriously. Weren't you just the one saying not to take this personally? I never once attacked you in such a fashion. I was not going after you as a person, I was going after your motives and methodology. There's a big difference between the three.

An ad hominem fallacy isn't, by definition, an insult. I don't think you've tried to insult me, and I haven't taken any offense.

It's attempting to prove or disprove a claim by attacking the character (in this case, motives) of the person making the argument.

I felt it the only logical recourse to question your views on the law when you come up accusing someone of being wrong about it. It piqued thoughts about how you claim to be against it, but then issue forth facts in a seeming defense of it in a sudden reversal of stance. It makes me question the person, not the argument when I feel they may be conflicted their assertions.

This comment is word salad bullshit. Doc has explained his reasons for opposing Obamacare. He is simply correcting misinformation here.

You are fortunate that Doc is such a kind and understanding teacher. You should be wearing your dunce cap in the corner by now.

An ad hominem fallacy isn't, by definition, an insult. I don't think you've tried to insult me, and I haven't taken any offense.

It's attempting to prove or disprove a claim by attacking the character (in this case, motives) of the person making the argument.

I felt it the only logical recourse to question your views on the law when you come up accusing someone of being wrong about it. It piqued thoughts about how you claim to be against it, but then issue forth facts in a seeming defense of it in a sudden reversal of stance. It makes me question the person, not the argument when I feel they may be conflicted their assertions.

This comment is word salad bullshit. Doc has explained his reasons for opposing Obamacare. He is simply correcting misinformation here.

You are fortunate that Doc is such a kind and understanding teacher. You should be wearing your dunce cap in the corner by now.

Then why is he the one not in the thread right now, LL? Just what exactly have you contributed to the discussion?

Last edited:
WOW Sounds to me that the Reps had the right idea.

Put Obamacare off for a year. What with all these waivers granted to all these organizations it sounds like Obamacare needs LOTS more work.

After all, we won't know whats in it till we pass it.

Then why is he the one not in the thread right now, LL? Just what exactly have you contributed to the discussion?

Hmmmmm. Why is he not in the thread? Do you think he left in defeat?

Maybe he's eating breakfast? Perhaps he's off masturbating? Or....maybe getting ready for work? I can describe that last one for you if need be.

Please, TK. He was extremely patient with you. You are entirely incapable of grasping concepts. At the same time, you think of yourself as an intellectual dynamo. This combination does not work for you. Work to change one of those two traits and you might get somewhere.

My contribution to the thread? Simply pointing at you and laughing. The Doc ended it with his first three posts. The rest was just comedy theatre.

Maybe he's eating breakfast? Perhaps he's off masturbating? Or....maybe getting ready for work? I can describe that last one for you if need be.

Please, TK. He was extremely patient with you. You are entirely incapable of grasping concepts. At the same time, you think of yourself as an intellectual dynamo. This combination does not work for you. Work to change one of those two traits and you might get somewhere.

My contribution to the thread? Simply pointing at you and laughing. The Doc ended it with his first three posts. The rest was just comedy theatre.

How does his being "patient" make his argument correct, exactly? You assume yourself to be a judge on intelligence when you possess none in this debate, except for your preconceived biases. You are making an appeal to pity, in spite of an actual argument.

Just hush up, okay?

How does his being "patient" make his argument correct, exactly? You assume yourself to be a judge on intelligence when you possess none in this debate, except for your preconceived biases. You are making an appeal to pity, in spite of an actual argument.

Just hush up, okay?

Being patient does not make his argument correct. That is not what I said.

I don't "assume myself" to be a judge on intelligence. Just one who is able to recognize when others do not have any.

Is it possible to possess intelligence in a thread? Does that work like a tote bag?

Are "preconceived biases" a kind of intelligence?

I am making an appeal to pity? What the fuck does that even men?

There is no argument here. The Doc explained the facts to you clearly a half dozen times. There is accurate information, which the Doc provided...and then there is nutter crazy pants on fire horseshit....which the OP provided. You went with the OP. if you were intelligent, you would be arguing with the OP.

What is interesting is the fools that take Obummers bait hook line and sinker. Then behind the scenes like with the Russians, he will have more flexibility after re-election. Look how fast he turned on those he needed most, the American. Then for those he convinced the leftist were evil he not so quietly takes care of.

Slaves to Obama the inept are. And they voted for this mess

Shame on you

-Geaux

Last edited:

Forum List

Back