Aerosmith back in the old neighborhood today

Dreamy

Silver Member
Aug 2, 2009
04-Nov-12 Aerosmith to Throw Party at 1325 Commonwealth Avenue

Aerosmith will take to the streets of Boston Monday, November 5 to throw a pre-Election Day party in front of 1325 Commonwealth Avenue, the historic apartment where the band lived in the early '70s and wrote their early classic hits

The band is celebrating the release of their new album "Music From Another Dimension" out November 6 and encouraging people to get out and vote

Aerosmith to Throw Party at 1325 Commonwealth Avenue | Aerosmith News | AeroForceOne

City plans to close section of Commonwealth Avenue for Aerosmith concert for eight hours - Boston.com

Music From Another Dimension ,their first studio CD since 2001. I have heard a couple of tracks. They did not grab me but that is how it can be for me with their music at first.

I wish I could make it down there but work and reality are so getting in my way. Grrrr.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U18tMfvg9lo]Back In The Saddle-Aerosmith - Live 1977 - YouTube[/ame]

I am an official groupie. lol No really but yeah I have seen them a bunch of time. Steven swung over my head once on a rope at Great Woods. Love Joe Fn Perry's guitar work.

Now if only they would come more north and play the old Barn in Sunapee.

These guys are still alive? Barely, it looks like

:lol: True enough. If you have read their book Walk This Way it is quite amazing that the 5 of them are still alive AND playing.

Didn't read it. Never found them too appealing. I'm kind of biased against that kind of rock anyways

So this Aerosomith news thread is not really one you might gravitate towards...er....oops or maybe you would? :lol:

Last edited:
Having seen them so many times, you've probably witnessed the good/bad/downright ugly shows.
Took one of my boys to a show serveral years ago. We had seat at the end of the runway.
Best thing I remember is being surrounded by hoards of hot sweaty babes. :D

I lived right near there as an undergrad. If they're really going to do this, traffic will be a bitch.

Having seen them so many times, you've probably witnessed the good/bad/downright ugly shows.
Took one of my boys to a show serveral years ago. We had seat at the end of the runway.
Best thing I remember is being surrounded by hoards of hot sweaty babes. :D

We did see a show or two that was not at their best. I actually got to a TV and saw this concert on Axs.TV. They rocked the Comm! They sounded amazing and played lots off the first album. A friend of ours lives on Comm Ave and was there today and said it was crazy!

Replay at 9pm EST tonight.

AXS TV

I lived right near there as an undergrad. If they're really going to do this, traffic will be a bitch.

They did. It was. They CLOSED Commonwealth Ave. so the band could be driven down it in Duck boats, they blocked Harvard Ave. for a while. The entire Allston-Brighton area was a clusterfuck. Whoever signed off on holding this goat-grab on a weekday should be drawn and quartered.

allston-brighton has been a clusterfuck forever. :lol:

Is that why your nickname is 'Allston-Brighton'?

i bet you thought that was funny, moto.

btw, sleeping in the dumpster behind the grecian yearning isn't really "living in allston-brighton in my undergrad days"

What's funny is watching you try to put together a sentence in proper English, fool.

By the way, Grecian Yearning burned down a while ago. I guess you've already retired to Florida, Cluster-fuck?

Is that why your nickname is 'Allston-Brighton'?

i bet you thought that was funny, moto.

btw, sleeping in the dumpster behind the grecian yearning isn't really "living in allston-brighton in my undergrad days"

What's funny is watching you try to put together a sentence in proper English, fool.

By the way, Grecian Yearning burned down a while ago. I guess you've already retired to Florida, Cluster-fuck?

did the red cross help you relocate to the dumpster at marty's liquors?

New Topics

Forum List

Back