AE911truth Verification

PhysicsExist

Dec 8, 2010
Ensuring Our Credibility: The AE911Truth Verification Team
Friday, 07 January 2011 19:27
For the haters.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has an extraordinary Verification Team. They are a very special group of volunteers – individually responsible for ensuring that signers of the AE911Truth petition are real and the information they provide is accurate. All petition signers are verified, whether they are architects, engineers, or “other” supporters, and regardless of whether they live in the United States. Verifying 13,000 petition signers, 1,400 of whom are licensed and/or degreed A/E professionals, is no small task.

In 2010 alone, more than 400 professional architects and engineers were verified and displayed on the AE911Truth petition. Each of domestic A/E signer is contacted personally by phone by one of the Verification Team volunteers. Most of these professionals are surprised, then satisfied and thankful for the time and effort we spend verifying their credentials. After making personal contact with each signer, the volunteer reviews the signer’s credentials. If contact cannot be made or if appropriate credentials cannot be found, we do not count or display the signer on our A/E professionals list.

Even the thousands of people who sign our petition in the “others” category are reviewed for valid emails, phone numbers, and other criteria. While reviewing the body of other supporters, we have found many amazingly skilled individuals ranging from physicists to lawyers and veterans. In fact, many people in the others category are also architects or engineers by trade, but without the credentials we need for the professionals category. Please visit and read some of the testimonies from either category, as both have much to offer.

Last edited:
They have this great certification and verification but they can't talk about the distribution of steel and concrete in the towers.

Skyscrapers are not new technology. The Empire State Building was 70 years old when the WTC was destroyed. What kind of computers did they have beck then? So what is going on with these so called experts. They should either nearly all come down on one side or the other and be able to explain events with physics this simple without leaving out any information.

psik

They have this great certification and verification but they can't talk about the distribution of steel and concrete in the towers.

Skyscrapers are not new technology. The Empire State Building was 70 years old when the WTC was destroyed. What kind of computers did they have beck then? So what is going on with these so called experts. They should either nearly all come down on one side or the other and be able to explain events with physics this simple without leaving out any information.

psik

Correct, verify the people not the evidence. OMG

This is intolerable for those who need the truth. gage has NEVER show an image of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. I requested he provide that publically in late April 2008 in San Luis Obispo. I said it didn't exist as far as I know. He said it did, in video. I requested he send a link. He never did. I did it because of how he was responding to inquiry about the concrete core I know for a fact was in the center of both towers.

chemtrails.gage.jpg

Dead end? This page with explanations for all the WTC phenomena has been up since 2006. gage can provide no feasible explanation for anything. This is all completely feasible. The only thing required is secrecy.

free fall
total pulverization
superfine, heated particulate
smooth, square cut column ends x the 1,000's
heavy steel assemblies heaved hundreds of feet

Here is a helpful page to sort out the info, and it's varying impacts on getting more truth for those who haven't already considered what misinfo has done.

http://algoxy.com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo_list.html

Curious. Because of gage NYCCAN refused a common sense approach of communicating with victims family members to file a "Request to Amend Vital Record" with the NYC Coroner/MEdical examiner. Instead NYCCAN had 70k New Yorkers sign a petition that could not be made legal. And I told the directo Ted Walters that was the case months before it was subnitted.

http://algoxy.com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo-nyccan.html

How bad do truthers need the truth? Or, do they just want it? Do they know the difference?

Last edited:

psik

Correct, verify the people not the evidence. OMG

This is intolerable for those who need the truth. gage has NEVER show an image of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. I requested he provide that publically in late April 2008 in San Luis Obispo. I said it didn't exist as far as I know. He said it did, in video. I requested he send a link. He never did. I did it because of how he was responding to inquiry about the concrete core I know for a fact was in the center of both towers.

chemtrails.gage.jpg

Dead end? This page with explanations for all the WTC phenomena has been up since 2006. gage can provide no feasible explanation for anything. This is all completely feasible. The only thing required is secrecy.

free fall
total pulverization
superfine, heated particulate
smooth, square cut column ends x the 1,000's
heavy steel assemblies heaved hundreds of feet

Here is a helpful page to sort out the info, and it's varying impacts on getting more truth for those who haven't already considered what misinfo has done.

What is misleadership and misinfo?

Curious. Because of gage NYCCAN refused a common sense approach of communicating with victims family members to file a "Request to Amend Vital Record" with the NYC Coroner/MEdical examiner. Instead NYCCAN had 70k New Yorkers sign a petition that could not be made legal. And I told the directo Ted Walters that was the case months before it was subnitted.

NYCCAN misleaders

How bad do truthers need the truth? Or, do they just want it? Do they know the difference?
There you go, you psychotic asshole. Keep plugging your own web site.

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hmmm, you only plug the infiltrators interests and treason, so I MUST provide evidence and reason. Links to my site are the most efficient.

The perps would want none, so that is what you work for.

hey goof, why dont you ask these guys what they think about your concrete core hoax

:lol:

sure is
troofers are fucking morons

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ11b1Lykb0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
yup you just confirmed what i said
troofers are fucking morons

FACTS
WTC Building #7, a 47-story high-rise not hit by an airplane, exhibited all the characteristics of classic controlled demolition with explosives:

1. Rapid onset of collapse

2. Sounds of explosions at ground floor - a second before the building's destruction

3.Symmetrical "structural failure" -- through the path of greatest resistance -- at free-fall acceleration

4. Imploded, collapsing completely, and landed in its own footprint

5. Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic dust clouds

6. Expert corroboration from the top European Controlled Demolition professional

7. Fore-knowledge of "collapse" by media, NYPD, FDNY

In the the aftermath of WTC7's destruction, strong evidence of demolition using incendary devices was discovered:

8. FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples

9. Several tons of molten metal reported by numerous highly-qualified witnesses

10. Chemical signature of thermite (high tech incendiary) found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples

WTC7 exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire:

1. Slow onset with large visible deformations

2. Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, to the side most damaged by the fires)

3. Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel

4. High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer lasting fires have never collapsed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFPobKeSzKQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Still waiting for DiveCon to address these facts

still waiting for you to point out exactly WHAT facts you believe that video revealed?

also waiting for you to address the concrete core hoax in that other thread
and like always, you will do NEITHER

Still waiting for PE to explain why Bob McIlvaine waffles and evades when Geraldo asks him if the architects and engineers agree with his theory.

Until Elvis and OJ are members, I'm not taking you seriously.

Disgusting use of intellect.

The “BuildingWhat?” campaign is a non-partisan effort led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and shift public opinion such that the New York City Council will be inspired to open an independent investigation into how this building, which housed the City’s Emergency Operations Center, was destroyed at 5:20pm on September 11, 2001.

The “BuildingWhat?” TV ad was launched on November 2, Election Day 2010, and ran through the week of November 29. It aired 350+ times, and is estimated to have been seen by millions of viewers in the New York Metropolitan Area, reaching core target audiences multiple times.

The ad appeared on thirteen channels including MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV, Logo TV, Bio TV, Versus TV, MSG, Sports NY, VH1, HLN, CNBC and Bravo.

The campaign is cosponsored by several groups, led by the NYC Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), which is a non-partisan organization of 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, and by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 1,400+ verified architectural and engineering professionals who have put their professional reputations on the line to publicly challenge the official report on Building 7’s destruction.

Your comments are disturbing and information like this deserves a better response than that.

Last edited:
Until Elvis and OJ are members, I'm not taking you seriously.

Disgusting use of intellect.

The “BuildingWhat?” campaign is a non-partisan effort led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 and shift public opinion such that the New York City Council will be inspired to open an independent investigation into how this building, which housed the City’s Emergency Operations Center, was destroyed at 5:20pm on September 11, 2001.

The “BuildingWhat?” TV ad was launched on November 2, Election Day 2010, and ran through the week of November 29. It aired 350+ times, and is estimated to have been seen by millions of viewers in the New York Metropolitan Area, reaching core target audiences multiple times.

The ad appeared on thirteen channels including MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV, Logo TV, Bio TV, Versus TV, MSG, Sports NY, VH1, HLN, CNBC and Bravo.

The campaign is cosponsored by several groups, led by the NYC Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), which is a non-partisan organization of 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, and by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 1,400+ verified architectural and engineering professionals who have put their professional reputations on the line to publicly challenge the official report on Building 7’s destruction.

Your comments are disturbing and information like this deserves a better response than that.

But did the Sears Tower have poured concrete cores re-enforced with DoD supplied 3" C-4 coated rebar???

Forum List

Back