AE911truth Verification

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by PhysicsExist, Jan 7, 2011.

1. PhysicsExist

PhysicsExist Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Ensuring Our Credibility: The AE911Truth Verification Team
    Friday, 07 January 2011 19:27
    For the haters.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has an extraordinary Verification Team. They are a very special group of volunteers – individually responsible for ensuring that signers of the AE911Truth petition are real and the information they provide is accurate. All petition signers are verified, whether they are architects, engineers, or “other” supporters, and regardless of whether they live in the United States. Verifying 13,000 petition signers, 1,400 of whom are licensed and/or degreed A/E professionals, is no small task.

In 2010 alone, more than 400 professional architects and engineers were verified and displayed on the AE911Truth petition. Each of domestic A/E signer is contacted personally by phone by one of the Verification Team volunteers. Most of these professionals are surprised, then satisfied and thankful for the time and effort we spend verifying their credentials. After making personal contact with each signer, the volunteer reviews the signer’s credentials. If contact cannot be made or if appropriate credentials cannot be found, we do not count or display the signer on our A/E professionals list.

Even the thousands of people who sign our petition in the “others” category are reviewed for valid emails, phone numbers, and other criteria. While reviewing the body of other supporters, we have found many amazingly skilled individuals ranging from physicists to lawyers and veterans. In fact, many people in the others category are also architects or engineers by trade, but without the credentials we need for the professionals category. Please visit and read some of the testimonies from either category, as both have much to offer.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. psikeyhackr

psikeyhackr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71
    They have this great certification and verification but they can't talk about the distribution of steel and concrete in the towers.

Skyscrapers are not new technology. The Empire State Building was 70 years old when the WTC was destroyed. What kind of computers did they have beck then? So what is going on with these so called experts. They should either nearly all come down on one side or the other and be able to explain events with physics this simple without leaving out any information.

psik

3. Christophera

Christophera Evidence & Reason Rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +74
    Correct, verify the people not the evidence. OMG

This is intolerable for those who need the truth. gage has NEVER show an image of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. I requested he provide that publically in late April 2008 in San Luis Obispo. I said it didn't exist as far as I know. He said it did, in video. I requested he send a link. He never did. I did it because of how he was responding to inquiry about the concrete core I know for a fact was in the center of both towers.

[​IMG]

Dead end? This page with explanations for all the WTC phenomena has been up since 2006. gage can provide no feasible explanation for anything. This is all completely feasible. The only thing required is secrecy.

free fall
    total pulverization
    superfine, heated particulate
    smooth, square cut column ends x the 1,000's
    heavy steel assemblies heaved hundreds of feet

Here is a helpful page to sort out the info, and it's varying impacts on getting more truth for those who haven't already considered what misinfo has done.

http://algoxy.com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo_list.html

Curious. Because of gage NYCCAN refused a common sense approach of communicating with victims family members to file a "Request to Amend Vital Record" with the NYC Coroner/MEdical examiner. Instead NYCCAN had 70k New Yorkers sign a petition that could not be made legal. And I told the directo Ted Walters that was the case months before it was subnitted.

http://algoxy.com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo-nyccan.html

How bad do truthers need the truth? Or, do they just want it? Do they know the difference?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  4. Obamerican

Obamerican Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132
    There you go, you psychotic asshole. Keep plugging your own web site.

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

5. Christophera

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +74
    Hmmm, you only plug the infiltrators interests and treason, so I MUST provide evidence and reason. Links to my site are the most efficient.

The perps would want none, so that is what you work for.

6. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    hey goof, why dont you ask these guys what they think about your concrete core hoax

:lol:

7. Christophera

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +74
    WTF don't you post in rhymes like I do traitor?

8. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    This is some funny stuff.

9. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    sure is
    troofers are fucking morons

10. PhysicsExist

PhysicsExist Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ11b1Lykb0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]