AE911truth.org Grants Engineering Licenses

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
It seems that ae911truth.org allows anyone to obtain an engineering license in any state by simply signing up on their website in support of their lies.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Exposed

ae911truth.org — Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has been exposed. They do NOT check ANY credentials of ANY of their supporters. They will accept any application to join immediately. As an example I have successfully added George W Bush, Architect and Richard Head, Scam Artist to their list. Sign up and expose this scam. May 30, 2007

from;
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Exposed - Digg

Now doesn't that just put a cramp in all the twoofer claims about "thousands" of licensed professionals that support the 911"truth" movement?

I would be willing to be that most of the "thousands" obtained their license from ae911truth.org, a modern version of the crackerjax box.

especially amusing is that a "Mr. garrison, P. E." is one of the supporters, and you guessed it, he lives in South Park, Colorado!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you saying you gained access to their membership list by impersonating an architect and exploiting a security flaw?Thats pretty cool.

You do know this digg post is from 2007 right? Not to mention you believe posts from Digg, but not physics and your eyes. Gross.

It is slander to report fallacies like this.

attempting to discredit a single organization will not stop the truth from coming out. i urge you to do your own research. ask a physics professor. call the nearest school of engineering/architecture and discuss this with the experts there. i think you'll find that--regardless of mistakes made by various 9-11 truth organizations--the truth is the truth. those buildings fell because of controlled demolition. no thinking person who does his/her research can dispute that.

Stop playing these games man. That report is just a distraction and a lie. Get over it, and accept the truth, overcome your fear.

Are you saying you gained access to their membership list by impersonating an architect and exploiting a security flaw?Thats pretty cool.

You do know this digg post is from 2007 right? Not to mention you believe posts from Digg, but not physics and your eyes. Gross.

It is slander to report fallacies like this.

attempting to discredit a single organization will not stop the truth from coming out. i urge you to do your own research. ask a physics professor. call the nearest school of engineering/architecture and discuss this with the experts there. i think you'll find that--regardless of mistakes made by various 9-11 truth organizations--the truth is the truth. those buildings fell because of controlled demolition. no thinking person who does his/her research can dispute that.

Stop playing these games man. That report is just a distraction and a lie. Get over it, and accept the truth, overcome your fear.

It is simply impossible to slander the treasonous clown-car that is the "truth" movement.

I state that digg.com is ALWAYS much more credible than anything Alex Jones or any of his passengers in the clown-car ever come up with.

So, who wants to hire "Mr. Garrison P. E."? Anyone?

Have you ever read the "biographies" of their members? They come out and tell you that they are not architects or engineers or, in some cases, even professional men and women. Typical twoofers except for the what I'm sure was an uncontrollable detour into honesty.

So, who wants to hire "Mr. Garrison P. E."? Anyone?

Have you ever read the "biographies" of their members? They come out and tell you that they are not architects or engineers or, in some cases, even professional men and women. Typical twoofers except for the what I'm sure was an uncontrollable detour into honesty.

Exactly! Now what rational person would give credence to anything this group says, since they can't even be honest about who they actually are?

This psuedo-"truth" movement doesn't give a rat's ass about truth, they are simply the propaganda arm of the enemies of the USA.

That is why the twoofers are treasonous scum. There are two kinds of twoofers, the treasonous propaganda agents and the dupes that believe them. Both kinds are equally guilty of treason against the USA.

Forum List

Back