Advocating for Teaching about Homosexuality to Elementary Students

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
The pros and cons of same-sex relationship awareness in grade school - by Vicki Mcelfresh - Helium

People need to consider several things with this topic. Number one, there's a good chance some of those elementary age kids have gay or lesbian parents. How do those kids feel when their families are not represented in activities, stories, or examples used in class? Kids who have two moms or two dads will always know their families are different. They will bring friends home, and those friends might mention that Johnny has two dads to their parents. Johnny may end up being teased mercilessly at school because his family is different. I have read reports of children as young as first grade being bullied because the child has gay or lesbian parents. Worst of all, no one intervenes to stop the bullying. Is that really fair to the child whose only crime is that her family is different?

It used to be that they just wanted to be left alone... Change the Sodomy Laws and let them Live their Lives...

Soon your Children will Learn about the Options of Homosexual Sex in Elementary School...

If they aren't already.

These Children are little more than Tools for the Homosexual Agenda, not unlike those Assholes at Focus on the Family who are trying to Convert Children to their Religion or the Muslims who do the same and then Advocate for Executing Homosexuals.

Leave the Children alone... Seriously.

They don't Need the Stress of your Personal Lifestyle Choices added to their Childhood...

Let them be Kids instead of little Vehicles for your Sexual Liberation.

Had you been Dedicated in the Relationship where you Created the Child with someone of the Opposite Sex, maybe your Child wouldn't have to Worry about not having a Dad or Mom in their Life because of your Selfish Choices.

Couldn't you be a little More Dedicated to your Child instead of your Sexual Deviancies?...

Couldn't you wait until they were Adults before you Fixated on Self and done so so Publically?

Since you couldn't, you want Society to Bend to your Will...

To Embrace YOUR Choice which Defies your very Design.

Society doesn't want to...

Hell, if you can't Convince California, you ain't Convincing the rest of the Country.

Just sayin'...

Have a Civil Union and a Smile... And Leave the Kids out of it.

Is that really too much to Ask?...

:)

peace...

The pros and cons of same-sex relationship awareness in grade school - by Vicki Mcelfresh - Helium

People need to consider several things with this topic. Number one, there's a good chance some of those elementary age kids have gay or lesbian parents. How do those kids feel when their families are not represented in activities, stories, or examples used in class? Kids who have two moms or two dads will always know their families are different. They will bring friends home, and those friends might mention that Johnny has two dads to their parents. Johnny may end up being teased mercilessly at school because his family is different. I have read reports of children as young as first grade being bullied because the child has gay or lesbian parents. Worst of all, no one intervenes to stop the bullying. Is that really fair to the child whose only crime is that her family is different?

It used to be that they just wanted to be left alone... Change the Sodomy Laws and let them Live their Lives...

Soon your Children will Learn about the Options of Homosexual Sex in Elementary School...

If they aren't already.

These Children are little more than Tools for the Homosexual Agenda, not unlike those Assholes at Focus on the Family who are trying to Convert Children to their Religion or the Muslims who do the same and then Advocate for Executing Homosexuals.

Leave the Children alone... Seriously.

They don't Need the Stress of your Personal Lifestyle Choices added to their Childhood...

Let them be Kids instead of little Vehicles for your Sexual Liberation.

Had you been Dedicated in the Relationship where you Created the Child with someone of the Opposite Sex, maybe your Child wouldn't have to Worry about not having a Dad or Mom in their Life because of your Selfish Choices.

Couldn't you be a little More Dedicated to your Child instead of your Sexual Deviancies?...

Couldn't you wait until they were Adults before you Fixated on Self and done so so Publically?

Since you couldn't, you want Society to Bend to your Will...

To Embrace YOUR Choice which Defies your very Design.

Society doesn't want to...

Hell, if you can't Convince California, you ain't Convincing the rest of the Country.

Just sayin'...

Have a Civil Union and a Smile... And Leave the Kids out of it.

Is that really too much to Ask?...

peace...

"Soon your Children will Learn about the Options of Homosexual Sex in Elementary School...
If they aren't already."

though I wouldn't want to get too graphic at such an early age I definitely do NOT have a problem introducing children to different life styles.

children who grow up knowing about, understanding and accepting, different lifestyles will probably not grow up fearing and hating those who have different life styles.

where-as
conservatives teach their children hatred, bigotry and intolerance in their churches and at home

and then they send their brainwashed and indoctrinated children into public schools

where they ACT upon their bigotries and hatreds

bullying and abusing people who different

I prefer the big tent method

"These Children are little more than Tools for the Homosexual Agenda, not unlike those Assholes at Focus on the Family who are trying to Convert Children to their Religion or the Muslims who do the same and then Advocate for Executing Homosexuals."

well
not really
teaching children to NOT HATE people who are gay is NOT the same thing as brainwashing children into HATING them.

"Leave the Children alone... Seriously."

I don't think so.
I think it is good for children to to learn tolerance

in my opinion, schools are not just for readin, ritin and rithmatic
schools should also be a maturing and civilizing experience.

"They don't Need the Stress of your Personal Lifestyle Choices added to their Childhood..."

stress?
what stress?

some people are christian
some people are muslim
some people are atheists
some people are gay
some people are bi-sexual

that's life
that's reality

no stress....

just reality...

are you afraid of reality?

"Let them be Kids instead of little Vehicles for your Sexual Liberation."

ok
I have no problems letting them be kids

kids who know that there are such people as homosexuals
kids who do NOT bully others for being a little different

"Had you been Dedicated in the Relationship where you Created the Child with someone of the Opposite Sex, maybe your Child wouldn't have to Worry about not having a Dad or Mom in their Life because of your Selfish Choices."

aha!
so there it is....
your REAL agenda!

"your SELFISH choices!"

"Couldn't you be a little More Dedicated to your Child instead of your Sexual Deviancies?..."

"SEXUAL DEVIANCIES!"

ok
so now we know
you want ALL children "KNOWING THE TRUTH! about gays"

that they are "SELFISH and DEVIANTS"

well YOU are exactly the type of person who needs to be foiled.

MOST gays are good and decent people who do NOT deserve to be demonized by ignorant people like you.

and THAT is why I SUPPORT introducing alternative life styles to children

"Couldn't you wait until they were Adults before you Fixated on Self and done so so Publically?"

no
of course it can't wait

if you wait to introduce these rational ideas until AFTER they become adults then it is TOO LATE.

far better to eliminate the fears and bigotries that YOU SO OBVIOUSLY want to instill in them

"Since you couldn't, you want Society to Bend to your Will..."

I believe they merely want acceptance.

and
I must say
it seems that what YOU want is for society to bend to YOUR will!

"Soon your Children will Learn about the Options of Homosexual Sex in Elementary School...
If they aren't already."

though I wouldn't want to get too graphic at such an early age I definitely do NOT have a problem introducing children to different life styles.

It's already graphic about Natural Sex by the 5th Grade...

Are you saying that Homosexual Sex should continue to be Exclude from that?...

And if so, why?

peace...

Forum List

Back