Advocates for Obama's experience

because i hope he will change this country. thats why me and everyone else will be placing their vote for 0bama.

Empty Suit: "Change and Hope are good, vote for me for President" :cuckoo:

Speculation my dear boys, you have 7 plus years of complete failure to fall over when you speculate. Republicans failures and corruption are real. Surprised you all don't hide your faces in shame! Just one: Small government! ROTFL

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Speculation my dear boys, you have 7 plus years of complete failure to fall over when you speculate. Republicans failures and corruption are real. Surprised you all don't hide your faces in shame! Just one: Small government! ROTFL

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

I guess speculation includes Obama's own words, "I wouldn't know what I am doing"? Wow....

The most disasterous presidency in American history.

Why should we continue on the same path?

The most disasterous presidency in American history.

Why should we continue on the same path?

Agreed the current energy policy has been a failure...hence why we shouldn't support Obama since he voted for the current Energy Policy...:eusa_clap:

Agreed the current energy policy has been a failure...hence why we shouldn't support Obama since he voted for the current Energy Policy...:eusa_clap:

Obama's priorities are getting out of Iraq, American energy independence, and universal healthcare.

These are my priorities as well.

Obama's priorities are getting out of Iraq, American energy independence, and universal healthcare.

These are my priorities as well.

And his record means nothing....I see...:cuckoo:

YouTube - Joe Biden On Barack Obama

YouTube - Barack Obama Makes Shocking confession!!

Both Obama and Biden have stated that Obama doesn't have enough experience to be President. So why should we elect a man who doesn't know what he is doing?

The statement that you are referring to about Obama saying he wasn't ready to be president was from 2004 when he had just been elected senator. 4 years is a long time in politial terms. As for what Biden said and the context that it was said, in a political debate, expains why he would say it. Biden was using that as a talking point to convince voters that they should vote for him in the primaries. Obama's experience has been the battle cry of all his opponents, so the fact that Biden said it doesn't mean a whole lot in the scope of things, considering that's exactly why he picked Biden.

The statement that you are referring to about Obama saying he wasn't ready to be president was from 2004 when he had just been elected senator. 4 years is a long time in politial terms. As for what Biden said and the context that it was said, in a political debate, expains why he would say it. Biden was using that as a talking point to convince voters that they should vote for him in the primaries. Obama's experience has been the battle cry of all his opponents, so the fact that Biden said it doesn't mean a whole lot in the scope of things, considering that's exactly why he picked Biden.

So in other words the Obama of '04 wouldn't vote for the Obama of '08? The Biden of last year wouldn't vote for the Obama of this year?

Is that right?

So in other words the Obama of '04 wouldn't vote for the Obama of '08? The Biden of last year wouldn't vote for the Obama of this year?

Is that right?

Who cares?

Obama's priorities are getting out of Iraq, American energy independence, and universal healthcare. Those are the issues.

Your smear campaign won't work.

Who cares?

Obama's priorities are getting out of Iraq, American energy independence, and universal healthcare. Those are the issues.

Your smear campaign won't work.

Yes of course his record is unimportant....Jeez damn all those people bringing up his own words and his record....:eusa_shifty:

Is that right?

Trying to trip me up?:D

I don't know of any statement Obama made in 2004 that would indicate he wouldn't vote for himself 4 years later for POTUS.

The Biden of last year more than likely had his own hopes of getting nominated, so it makes no sense to me that he would have said that he would vote for Obama instead of himself.

Trying to trip me up?:D

I don't know of any statement Obama made in 2004 that would indicate he wouldn't vote for himself 4 years later for POTUS.

The Biden of last year more than likely had his own hopes of getting nominated, so it makes no sense to me that he would have said that he would vote for Obama instead of himself.

Not trying to trip you up, doesn't that seem familar though?

Obama stated he wouldn't know what he was doing, if he was elected in '08 back in '04. Biden stated that Obama didn't have enough experience, his own VP selection.

Not trying to trip you up, doesn't that seem familar though?

Obama stated he wouldn't know what he was doing, if he was elected in '08 back in '04. Biden stated that Obama didn't have enough experience, his own VP selection.

As I said before, 4 years in political terms is a long time. In the following 4 years he obviously had a change of opinion. In November we'll see how many voters agree.

I agree with Biden's assessment at the time. I didn't think he had enough experience either. Since he has added Biden to the ticket I think any areas he lacked experience in are now compensated for.

As I said before, 4 years in political terms is a long time. In the following 4 years he obviously had a change of opinion. In November we'll see how many voters agree.

I agree with Biden's assessment at the time. I didn't think he had enough experience either. Since he has added Biden to the ticket I think any areas he lacked experience in are now compensated for.

That's great--Obama can now just refer all foreign policy questions to Biden. It will save a lot of time in the debates ! :rolleyes:

YouTube - Joe Biden On Barack Obama

YouTube - Barack Obama Makes Shocking confession!!

Both Obama and Biden have stated that Obama doesn't have enough experience to be President. So why should we elect a man who doesn't know what he is doing?

I don't know, you tell me: you voted for Dumbya twice.

A lot a shit gets said in primaries, by opponents vying for the top job. Shit happens.

Reagan's vice president called reagan's tax policy, voodoo economics during the GOP primaries in 1980.

Forum List

Back