Advise The President

We seem to be having a problem with reading comprehension. The question is, under the OP scenario, would you advise* the President to resign and take the WHO position? The appropriate response is yes or no, followed by an explanation.

*As a loyal Democrat, you are equally interested in preserving the President's legacy and
maximizing Hillary's chances in 2016.

Your premise is stupid....and it is late in your dopey post that you give the dopey premise. Nobody cares enough to read your shit closely. Get over yourself.

Your insipid comments provide relief from the hard work of critical thinking, especially when spiced with such clever words as "stupid" and "dopey."

I would advise the president to work with the Republipcans because they have the best interests of the country in mind. Also, he should understand that voters want a new direction. This will become more apparent after the election which the GOP takes control of the senate which has been woefully neglected by the majority party. For this country to suceed, both houses of congress must work together and not take partisan sides against each other.

President Obama should tell the new senate majority leader, Mitchell, to dust off the bills that Harry Reid stored away and bring them to a vote after debate.

That's what I would advise Obama.

Scenario: You are a political adviser to the President. The 2014 elections have given the GOP control of the House and Senate. 2016 looks just as bad. Continuing gridlock is expected, with endless investigations and opposition to all of the President's policy initiatives and political appointments. Greater American military involvement in the Middle East seems inevitable. The President has been offered the position of heading the World Health Organization. Should he resign from the Presidency and take this job?

As a loyal Democrat, what would you advise the President to do and why?

I would advise him to start penning his memoir to publish 30 days after he leaves office so he will have enough money to play golf the rest of his life without working other than to give an occasional million dollar speech.

Forum List

Back