Advise leaving NYCity

T86lh6g.jpg

R8XKZYV.png

UujLacG.jpg

The Vatican, technically the world's smallest country, has a nuclear arsenal capable of taking out NYC?

I did not know that. You sure? Really sure? Evidence?

Vatican is kingpin of the Globalist, and has scads of minions in hi places .... like Obama and the CIA, for instance

i92WsMg.png

Not evidence. Supposition.

You'll not sidestep reason here.
I'm unconcerned with winning an argument. I'm mainly just waiting for events ...
including the event of nuclear explosion in NYCity. I don't expect to have to wait much longer.

Nuke NYCity ... sounds nuts don't it ?
As nuts as spending months setting charges to bring down 3 BIG buildings full of people.
In NYCity. "Nuts" ... but it happened.

Trump Nationalist are not merely up against the "radical left." Trump Nationalist are up against the pope-led Satanic Globalist network.
The One World Government of the Globalist is ordained to come into existence. The Beast must have his throne [for 3.5 years].
Thus the Trump Nationalist cannot and will not prevail. They will be put down hard. Very hard
Omg...stfu
The only thing you can be sure of is
God is creating the circumstances

The senario you're painting...or rather,
passing along, is preposterous, to say the least!

The Vatican, technically the world's smallest country, has a nuclear arsenal capable of taking out NYC?

I did not know that. You sure? Really sure? Evidence?

Vatican is kingpin of the Globalist, and has scads of minions in hi places .... like Obama and the CIA, for instance

i92WsMg.png

Not evidence. Supposition.

You'll not sidestep reason here.
I'm unconcerned with winning an argument. I'm mainly just waiting for events ...
including the event of nuclear explosion in NYCity. I don't expect to have to wait much longer.

Nuke NYCity ... sounds nuts don't it ?
As nuts as spending months setting charges to bring down 3 BIG buildings full of people.
In NYCity. "Nuts" ... but it happened.

Still light on that evidence thing.

Better luck next time.

Trump Nationalist are not merely up against the "radical left." Trump Nationalist are up against the pope-led Satanic Globalist network.
The One World Government of the Globalist is ordained to come into existence. The Beast must have his throne [for 3.5 years].
Thus the Trump Nationalist cannot and will not prevail. They will be put down hard. Very hard
Omg...stfu
The only thing you can be sure of is God is creating the circumstances
The senario you're painting...or rather, passing along, is preposterous, to say the least!

Preposterous that men would spend months setting explosive charges to collapse 3 BIG building full of people .... but they did.

Indeed, truth is stranger than fiction. Just wait and see. Won't be a long wait.

Omg...stfu
The senario you're painting...or rather, passing along, is preposterous, to say the least!

Preposterous that men would spend months setting explosive charges to collapse 3 BIG building full of people .... but they did.

Indeed, truth is stranger than fiction. Just wait and see. Won't be a long wait.

God asked me to ask you for a shred of evidence.

True story.

Omg...stfu

God asked me to ask you for a shred of evidence. True story.

Do you agree the WTC and buillding 7 were brought down by controlled demolition ?

Omg...stfu

God asked me to ask you for a shred of evidence. True story.

Do you agree the WTC and buillding 7 were brought down by controlled demolition ?

Do you have proof they were?

I'll keep an open mind.

The floor is yours.

Open mind ? You ? Nope .... you've got your mind made up ... and the fact that the buildings went down EXACTLY like controlled demolition
means nothing to you because for whatever reason you have chosen to defend the bullshit "official" story.

Bet you still think LHO was the 'lone nut' ... and that N.Vietnamese launched a serious non-provoked attack in the Gulf of Tonkien

Have a nice day, JP

Open mind ? You ? Nope .... you've got your mind made up ... and the fact that the buildings went down EXACTLY like controlled demolition
means nothing to you because for whatever reason you have chosen to defend the bullshit "official" story.

Bet you still think LHO was the 'lone nut' ... and that N.Vietnamese launched a serious non-provoked attack in the Gulf of Tonkien

Have a nice day, JP

You know...if you re-read my previous post, I stated "I'll keep an open mind".

Rather the opposite of your claim that I've "got my mind made up", wouldn't you say?

This is an example of why it's difficult to conduct civil, adult discourse with you.

Normally, I'd ask you to support the notion that the buildings looked to you like a controlled demolition, such as the opinion of demolition experts or reputable research into the subject, but if history is any guide, you'd respond by saying I don't want to see your evidence...

Makes it hard to converse.

And no, I do not believe the North Vietnamese attacked that day. It has been proven demonstrably false. Perhaps you're able, but apparently unwilling, to prove the same with regard to 9/11?

All can easily find video of controlled demolition and the downfall of the WTC building. Make what you will of the comparison.
5BAhD8E.png

The opinion of someone still thinking the WTC building were brought down by just the airplanes is worthless to me.

Forum List

Back