Advise for Blacks and Meso's from a white.

Legalize weed and spend half of what you spend on incarceration on education (quality education, not good-old-boy contracts for vendors and unions) and your problem will pretty much go away in 10 years..

Wrong.

Which part?

The fact that the USA incarcerates a far greater percentage of their population than any other nation?

How about the fact that at least half the resources spent on incarceration in this country are wasted because we're locking people up for smoking?

Do you perhaps mean my speculation of a massive reduction in crime that will occur when weed is legal and education is properly prioritized? I'll bet you a dollar I'm right, and I'll happily pay two dollars for the chance for to be proven wrong on the ground.

I like how ignorant ass Matthew thinks America is a "white country"....dumbass musta skipped the class on the Slave Trade and Native American massacres to get them settled in.
And so what now it's pay back time ? Do tell cuz enquiring minds wants to know..

I like how ignorant ass Matthew thinks America is a "white country"....dumbass musta skipped the class on the Slave Trade and Native American massacres to get them settled in.
And so what now it's pay back time ? Do tell cuz enquiring minds wants to know..

Everyone had slavery...Goddamn people are stupid.

It was the white man that put an end to it and brought human rights. I seriously fucking doubt you non-whites would have any of this otherwise. LOL

Of course blame the white man. Yet, you wonder why I fight you? It would be suicidal not to.

Last edited:
British colonial rule in the former African colonies such as South Africa and Zimbabwe was a temporary civilising mission to bring about the Westernisation of subject peoples and the job was almost done by the 1960s when the native people gained independence by achieving majority rule. The US and Canada are white-majority countries where whites make up roughly 70-80% of the population and enfranchising minorities in those countries in the 1960s did not lead to the decolonisation of the former white colonies of the British Empire but the situation was entirely different in Africa where whites were around 10-20% of the population.

On the credit side, first of all, the British empire was a liberal empire. It was founded on principles classically enunciated by Edmund Burke, who maintained that colonial government was a trust. It should to be exercised for the benefit of subject peoples, who would eventually attain their natural right to self-rule. As Burke famously declared: "The British Empire must be governed on a plan of freedom, for it will be governed by no other." More or less sincerely, Britons reiterated this claim over the next two centuries. The (Conservative) Primrose League took as its motto, Imperium et Libertas. In 1921, Lloyd George told the imperial conference that the British empire was unique because "Liberty is its binding principle." Whitehall mandarins said that the evolution of empire into commonwealth after the second world war completed the process whereby colonial territories came to stand on their own feet.

Bearers of the "white man's burden" also laboured to promote the positive welfare of their charges. At the top, for example, Lord Curzon worked indefatigably as viceroy to give India measures of justice, reform and social improvement. Taking to government (to paraphrase the Times) as other men take to drink, he aspired to give India the best administration it had ever had. He fostered commerce, expanded communications, developed irrigation, relieved famine, encouraged education, restored monuments, strengthened defence and promoted efficiency. He even ordered the removal of pigeon droppings from Calcutta's public library. Furthermore, Curzon resisted Britain's "Shylock" exploitation of India, writing to Whitehall as though he were the ruler of a foreign power. Similarly, at the bottom of the empire's administrative ladder, many British officials evinced a remarkable propensity to favour their black or brown charges at the expense of their white overlords. The unpublished memoir of an Irish lawyer, Manus Nunan, who was usually scathing about the English, contains nothing but praise for the district officers he met in Nigeria during the 1950s: "Their concern for the native people they governed was wonderful."

A moral audit of the British empire | openDemocracy

white people are not only the creators of most visionary ideas, but they are also the ones who see that they get done. Wilberforce was the individual who decided it was God's will to abolish slavery, and he spent decades of work to convince the British that it was the right thing to do. and he succeeded.

Yep,

William Wilberforce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny how the race that is most hated did the most for human freedom. Non-whites wouldn't of ever ended slavery or a goddamn thing.

But yet whitey is the one being wiped out and the blacks can't help themselves as they flic their fucking knifes ready to slice our throats. Who's the real racist? Whites have done nothing but better and advance humanity, but somehow we're the ones that deserve to die and beaten.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried. We will see how the non-whites respect our constitution and human rights when we're the minority.

Here is some Advise for you Blacks and Meso's from a white. Let me tell you why most of your nations are POOR and Corrupt as all hell.

-You don't hold your leadership for the wrongs they do. Low standards and a fat cat leadership is a'ok to you! You think because he's black=ok with you no matter what. What idiocy...Whites can't do this without getting our grill cooked. Why not think?

-YOU DON"T think through things. Always it's about YOU and not for your nation. You don't think ahead or how you will better your position in this world. You're the typical oh poor me. Just like this election when you're thinking about free shit at a time when we're deep in fucking debt. Do you think, hell no. I feel sorry for you. :(

-You don't work hard to better your own countries. You don't give a damn about bettering your nations or communities. I live in a shit hole in shit! Living in the ghetto is your choice. Go's back to the statement above. Why not sweep the floor and open up a business?

How about opening up a book and reading to your children??? Why accept being poor and blaming whites for your problems???

What makes whites better is the simple fact that we think through things. We can take an idea and say does this work? If it does then we adopt it and if not then we throw it out(normally).

Blacks within Africa or Detroit for that matter accepts failure. Why not think and improve your own position in this world??? I understand that you believe you're the victim, but since we need you now, you really need to wake the fuck up. :eusa_silenced: If you vote to destroy our wealth and collapse our economy...We all fucking hurt because of it. The entire fucking world will hurt more! Do you want this?

Wake the fuck up black man
Wake the fuck up Meso
Wake the fuck up all you non-whites

I keep hearing how equal you're. Prove it. Time to come over to reality and accept that we must build this world into a better place for all of our children. Please don't hate white people as many of our idea's are good for you.

Let's become a better society of knowledge and betterment!

Bush was a black Mexican? Who knew? That son of a bitch along with Rove and Cheney should be in a federal prison for life...or convicted in the world court and being raped in some foreign land's prison.

they flic their fucking knifes ready to slice our throats. Who's the real racist? Whites have done nothing but better and advance humanity, but somehow we're the ones that deserve to die and beaten.

Are you scared, little pussy?

Bush was a black Mexican? Who knew? That son of a bitch along with Rove and Cheney should be in a federal prison for life...or convicted in the world court and being raped in some foreign land's prison.

Keep your sick fantasies to yourself, you irrational freak.

As this younger generation looks to their parents for guidance in how to live their lives, they are left wanting. Thier parents were raised by idiots who taught them nothing, as has been pointed out. So the true generation responsible for this mess is the so called greatest generation, as they were incapable of teaching their childrenthe skills to teacher their children. So now it has snowballed into this. The only one to blame is the older generation.
Ok, so why did the older generation fail ? Be honest now and lets have it...........Name all the stuff that happened over time, in which led this nation to where it is at right now, and/or at in this moment in time ? Be honest now or can you ?

Ok lets be honest.
1. When you look at child who is unruly who do you blame the child or parent?
2. When a child skips school who do you blame?
3. When a child breaks the law and goes unpunished who do you blame?
4. When a child goes undisciplined for disrespect who do you blame?
The answer is the child. However it is up to the parent to correct these unwanted personality traits. If the parent doesn't than it is the parents fault.

Negative traits need to be removed from growing children by the parents, for the purpose of contributing a healthy member of society. If the parents fail than the child fails. Now if the parents do not have the skills to raise a well balanced child who's fault is that? It is their parents for not giving them the tools, and examples they needed to raise healthy, well balanced children. So now the grandparents have no one to blame for raising grandchildren because they didn't raise their own children to be responsible parents. If the grandparents were unable to teach their children responsibility than it is a strong possibility that their parents were failures at raising children also.

So now we have Politicians who lie, cheat and steal. Who failed them when they were growing up? Who didn't give them the tools to lead an honest, responsible life? Their parents, and chances are you can walk it back to their grandparents at the least. Who are these grandparents and great grandparents who failed these future generations? it would be the so called "greatest" generation.

Here is some Advise for you Blacks and Meso's from a white. Let me tell you why most of your nations are POOR and Corrupt as all hell.

-You don't hold your leadership for the wrongs they do. Low standards and a fat cat leadership is a'ok to you! You think because he's black=ok with you no matter what. What idiocy...Whites can't do this without getting our grill cooked. Why not think?

-YOU DON"T think through things. Always it's about YOU and not for your nation. You don't think ahead or how you will better your position in this world. You're the typical oh poor me. Just like this election when you're thinking about free shit at a time when we're deep in fucking debt. Do you think, hell no. I feel sorry for you. :(

-You don't work hard to better your own countries. You don't give a damn about bettering your nations or communities. I live in a shit hole in shit! Living in the ghetto is your choice. Go's back to the statement above. Why not sweep the floor and open up a business?

How about opening up a book and reading to your children??? Why accept being poor and blaming whites for your problems???

What makes whites better is the simple fact that we think through things. We can take an idea and say does this work? If it does then we adopt it and if not then we throw it out(normally).

Blacks within Africa or Detroit for that matter accepts failure. Why not think and improve your own position in this world??? I understand that you believe you're the victim, but since we need you now, you really need to wake the fuck up. :eusa_silenced: If you vote to destroy our wealth and collapse our economy...We all fucking hurt because of it. The entire fucking world will hurt more! Do you want this?

Wake the fuck up Meso

I keep hearing how equal you're. Prove it. Time to come over to reality and accept that we must build this world into a better place for all of our children. Please don't hate white people as many of our idea's are good for you.

LMAO at "black Mexican"...:lol:

Wake the fuck up Meso

No they shouldn't, but you should be ashamed of yourself for lying through your party's latrine schtick.

I have no doubt that many minorities also try to teach their children these things but it seems that the pay off from cheating society for immediate gains overwhelms the known payoff for everybody by obeying laws and improving things around you.

Delayed gratification and self-restraint are a hard sell when there's no confidence in the future.

Wake the fuck up Meso

No they shouldn't, but you should be ashamed of yourself for lying through your party's latrine schtick.

Ya sure...OK... I'm just sick about it. :puke3:

I have no doubt that many minorities also try to teach their children these things but it seems that the pay off from cheating society for immediate gains overwhelms the known payoff for everybody by obeying laws and improving things around you.

Delayed gratification and self-restraint are a hard sell when there's no confidence in the future.

Who's stopping them within a non-white nation? Honestly, we give them everything and more within our nations.

Who's stopping them within a non-white nation? Honestly, we give them everything and more within our nations.

What???

Yep,

William Wilberforce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny how the race that is most hated did the most for human freedom. Non-whites wouldn't of ever ended slavery or a goddamn thing.

But yet whitey is the one being wiped out and the blacks can't help themselves as they flic their fucking knifes ready to slice our throats. Who's the real racist? Whites have done nothing but better and advance humanity, but somehow we're the ones that deserve to die and beaten.

You couldn't make this shit up if you tried. We will see how the non-whites respect our constitution and human rights when we're the minority.

I guess you're overlooking that whole slaughter the Native Americans and put 'em on reservations thing, aren't ya?

Wanna talk about the "freedom" of the Inquisition? How about the Crusades?

What about the "freedom" that existed in Manzanar?

Forum List

Back