Advice to 13 Year Old Rape Victims: When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

R

rdean

Sharron Angle’s Advice to 13 Year Old Rape Victims: When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

Angle: I think that two wrongs don’t make a right. And I have been in the situation of counseling young girls, not 13 but 15, who have had very at risk, difficult pregnancies. And my counsel was to look for some alternatives, which they did. And they found that they had made what was really a lemon situation into lemonade. Well one girl in particular moved in with the adoptive parents of her child, and they both were adopted. Both of them grew up, one graduated from high school, the other had parents that loved her and she also graduated from high school. And I’ll tell you the little girl who was born from that very poor situation came to me when she was 13 and said ‘I know what you did thank you for saving my life.’ So it is meaningful to me to err on the side of life.

Sharron Angle’s Advice to 13 Year Old Rape Victims: When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade SpeakEasy

Sharron Angle's Advice For Rape Victims Considering Abortion: Turn Lemons Into Lemonade

Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle has moderated a host of policy positions in her transition from a primary candidate to general election contender battling Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. One thing she has not backed away from has been her insistence that abortion should be outlawed universally, even in cases of rape and incest.

Sharron Angle's Advice For Rape Victims Considering Abortion: Turn Lemons Into Lemonade

s-SHARRON-ANGLE-large.jpg

Force women to bear rapists’ babies, say multiple GOP candidates

"small government conservatives" all believe "that government should be big enough that it can monitor every pregnancy in the country to ensure that every single woman who becomes pregnant is forced by the government to carry that pregnancy to term. ...

Force women to bear rapists’ babies, say multiple GOP candidates | Raw Story

Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, and Ken Buck, Christine O'Donnell - even Sarah Palin

Rape, Violence, Abortion? Radical Right Says its All Your Fault | RHRealityCheck.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Her opponent is pro life , I don't even consider this an issue. I'm not from Nevada, but if she wants to cut government then more power to her.

You want to know what really sucks...the 15 year old girl who was raped and was forced to keep the baby...who 15 years later was again raped, this time by the son that she kept.

Her opponent is pro life , I don't even consider this an issue. I'm not from Nevada, but if she wants to cut government then more power to her.

To insure that every rape victim and every pregnant woman have that baby would expand government.

And where does it stop? How far should the right wing be allowed to intrude into our lives? How much control should they have?

To insure that every rape victim and every pregnant woman have that baby would expand government.

And where does it stop? How far should the right wing be allowed to intrude into our lives? How much control should they have?

I'm more concerned about fiscal issues and growth of government right now that something that each State does and that is supply rape kits;hopefully; I don't endorse what she said by any means but I damn sure don't endorse what Reid has done.

FTR, I oppose government intruding in our lives, I am a Republican but one with a very "old right" libertarian bend, not a fan of social cons in the least.

Last edited:
Sharron Angle’s Advice to 13 Year Old Rape Victims: When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

Angle: I think that two wrongs don’t make a right. And I have been in the situation of counseling young girls, not 13 but 15, who have had very at risk, difficult pregnancies. And my counsel was to look for some alternatives, which they did. And they found that they had made what was really a lemon situation into lemonade. Well one girl in particular moved in with the adoptive parents of her child, and they both were adopted. Both of them grew up, one graduated from high school, the other had parents that loved her and she also graduated from high school. And I’ll tell you the little girl who was born from that very poor situation came to me when she was 13 and said ‘I know what you did thank you for saving my life.’ So it is meaningful to me to err on the side of life.

Sharron Angle’s Advice to 13 Year Old Rape Victims: When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade SpeakEasy

Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle has moderated a host of policy positions in her transition from a primary candidate to general election contender battling Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. One thing she has not backed away from has been her insistence that abortion should be outlawed universally, even in cases of rape and incest.

"small government conservatives" all believe "that government should be big enough that it can monitor every pregnancy in the country to ensure that every single woman who becomes pregnant is forced by the government to carry that pregnancy to term. ...

Rape, Violence, Abortion? Radical Right Says its All Your Fault | RHRealityCheck.org

Danger Will Robinson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG0ochx16Dg]YouTube - DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER - LOST IN SPACE[/ame]

Evil Republicans might win. Must spread propaganda and misinformation. Does not compute.

I know you are the best and the brightest rdean, but you still do not understand a simple fact, not all Republicans are the same. The same attorney who stole the election for Bush is the guy who filed the case against Proposition 8 in California, and another group of Republicans filed suit to overturn DADT, and won a court injunction.

Log Cabin Republicans: End DADT Discharges | News | Advocate.com

I know this turns your world upside down, but you agreed with Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, and Pat Robertson, and it didn't kill you. Maybe you can admit that Republicans are not evil and still live.

Negged for partisan stupidity.

Danger Will Robinson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG0ochx16Dg]YouTube - DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER - LOST IN SPACE[/ame]

Evil Republicans might win. Must spread propaganda and misinformation. Does not compute.

I know you are the best and the brightest rdean, but you still do not understand a simple fact, not all Republicans are the same. The same attorney who stole the election for Bush is the guy who filed the case against Proposition 8 in California, and another group of Republicans filed suit to overturn DADT, and won a court injunction.

*Log Cabin Republicans: End DADT Discharges | News | Advocate.com

I know this turns your world upside down, but you agreed with Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, and Pat Robertson, and it didn't kill you. Maybe you can admit that Republicans are not evil and still live.

Are you talking about the "Log Cabin" Republicans? The group who sent money to GOP candidates? And then the candidates sent the money BACK? THAT "Log Cabin" Republicans?

Asswipe. NOTHING I linked to us "untrue" or "misleading". These are the "official" political positions of these candidates. You are such a partisan hack.

do you think a child is some how defective because he or she is a product of rape? If a 13 Girl who was raped wants to have the kid why not. is the only good choice always abortion in your mind?

Love your link 2, all from fine upstanding site with no bias or Agenda at all. LOL not.

Asswipe. NOTHING I linked to us "untrue" or "misleading". These are the "official" political positions of these candidates. You are such a partisan hack.

Is this guy for real?

do you think a child is some how defective because he or she is a product of rape? If a 13 Girl who was raped wants to have the kid why not. is the only good choice always abortion in your mind?

Love your link 2, all from fine upstanding site with no bias or Agenda at all. LOL not.

As long as the quotes are complete and "in context" who cares where they come from?

Perhaps you would add some links showing I'm mistaken?

It's just a silly question because we both know you can't.

Danger Will Robinson.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG0ochx16Dg"]YouTube - DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER - LOST IN SPACE[/ame]

Are you talking about the "Log Cabin" Republicans? The group who sent money to GOP candidates? And then the candidates sent the money BACK? THAT "Log Cabin" Republicans?

Actually, I was talking about the group Dole returned a donation to, but thanks for proving you are an idiot.

BTW, I can prove what I say is true.

Reversal on Gay Donation Embroils Dole - NYTimes.com

Can you do anything besides say that Google is your friend?

Danger Will Robinson.

YouTube - DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER - LOST IN SPACE

Actually, I was talking about the group Dole returned a donation to, but thanks for proving you are an idiot.

BTW, I can prove what I say is true.

Reversal on Gay Donation Embroils Dole - NYTimes.com

Can you do anything besides say that Google is your friend?

From your article:

"Pro-family activists around the country are deeply disappointed by the repeated flip-flops on this issue," said Gary Bauer, president of the Family Research Council, a conservative group. "When a politician takes money from a group, he or she legitimizes that group's agenda." (this isn't being said as if it were a "good" thing)

Some of Mr. Dole's rivals for the Republican Presidential nomination said the events demonstrated that Mr. Dole lacked conviction

--------------------------------------------

As long as we all understand that gays, and not just Hispanics, feminists, atheists and Muslims, are unwelcome in the Republican Party.

Of course, Blacks, scientists, liberals and the educated don't really feel all that welcome either. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW what a nutjob. Not sure how anyone can take that extreme of a stance on abortion to deny abortion to victims of rape and incest! Compromise you stupid bitch! By preaching god wants a baby born when her father rapes her at 13 makes you sound nutz.

Scary thing is she is the less of two evils in that election!

Are you unable to discuss the OP? Seems rather childish to neg rep somebody for being partisan on a political discussion board.

As long as the quotes are complete and "in context" who cares where they come from?

Perhaps you would add some links showing I'm mistaken?

It's just a silly question because we both know you can't.

Where do you get that I was saying you were mistaken? Where did I say anything about your quotes?

I was asking if you think every child of Rape should be aborted. Or if you think there could be a case where having the kid is not a bad thing.

Are you unable to discuss the OP? Seems rather childish to neg rep somebody for being partisan on a political discussion board.

Pos repped for being spot on.

Forum List

Back