Advice Thread..

How could you move on from your first broken heart from your first love who dumped you and is now happy with someone else.

:(

You do it by realizing that you were not what he needed to be happy in life.

Then you need to realize its not because anything is inherently wrong with you.

He may have seemed to be everything you wanted but he was not.

He pretended to be everything you wanted because he thought that is what a realtionship was.

He realized he was wrong or he will do the same damned thing to the other woman.

Some people break up a relationship when they get to the point that they dont know how to move the relationship forward.

What happens to them is they keep getting to that same point in their next relationship and then break it off.

consider yourself lucky to be rid of him and be sad for his next partner.

She's wrong on all fronts. The fact of the matter is he is looking for the right girl, you were not that girl. Next time pay attention to your boyfriend, its not all about you.
A pussy will only get a girl so far.... Next!

Blues

8ball.jpg

Si is a hot chick... She needs no one.. That * ball does it for her.. Next time get one with a string on it. Its much easier to get it out after sex.. Next!

Blues

i was thinking kill them all and start over....lol
:lol: I bet you don't, though. You love'm too much. Sometimes the quirks of the beasts that own us are some of the most loveable things about them.

Don't listen to Si.. as much as I like her :) she doesn't know shit about it. Get the insurance money, you can buy any guy you want after that...Next!

Blues

Last edited:
If you have enjoyed my advice please keep the questions cumming...
I will do my best to offer you a solution to the problem

**** you very much and a nice day!

:)
Blues

Last edited:
Here's some advice...

... Granny says don't be a lib'ral...

... if ya don't want people thinkin'...

... ya gots a wet noodle for brains.
:lol:

i was thinking kill them all and start over....lol
:lol: I bet you don't, though. You love'm too much. Sometimes the quirks of the beasts that own us are some of the most loveable things about them.

True, my most beloved dog is the one who has given me the most trouble. Right from the start, when I picked her out of the litter because of the sassy look on her face and the fact that she came waddling out of the pack and sat down and looked at me as if to say, "Take me home!!!"

She's been running my life for almost eight years now. :lol:

What shall I do? One of my neighbors has started parking his pickup truck at the end of my driveway. He is parking behind a vehicle that we rarely, like never lately, drive. However, it just seems insanely rude to park behind someone's vehicle in their own driveway. He usually leaves early in the morning before we go out to our car, but the other morning when I was going to work he was still there and it was kind of tricky to back my other vehicle out around him. I couldn't really see well, because his big old pickup was in the way.

How shall I handle this?

I have a friend that has a 3rd eye right in the middle of his forehead. He finds this shameful. He has talked about having it surgically removed. Couldn't he save a lot of money, plus having a back up eye should he loose sight in one of his regular eyes if he would just shut up and wear a cap?

No not at all.. Tell him to move to San Fransisco, That's where all the freaks are... He'll fit right in... next!

Blues

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

I should neg you for that!

buddy is like the little kid...you know the one....you get everyone strapped in their carseats and get ready to start the car and he has to go to the bathroom.....he will just jump up and down.....till he gets out....he has this ..what what...you are going somewhere...o wait....wait...i need to pee....and then you are delayed

What shall I do? One of my neighbors has started parking his pickup truck at the end of my driveway. He is parking behind a vehicle that we rarely, like never lately, drive. However, it just seems insanely rude to park behind someone's vehicle in their own driveway. He usually leaves early in the morning before we go out to our car, but the other morning when I was going to work he was still there and it was kind of tricky to back my other vehicle out around him. I couldn't really see well, because his big old pickup was in the way.

How shall I handle this?

Let the air out of the front curb side tire.. Keep doing it until he stops parking there.
Play dumb! Next............

Blues

I have a friend that has a 3rd eye right in the middle of his forehead. He finds this shameful. He has talked about having it surgically removed. Couldn't he save a lot of money, plus having a back up eye should he loose sight in one of his regular eyes if he would just shut up and wear a cap?

No not at all.. Tell him to move to San Fransisco, That's where all the freaks are... He'll fit right in... next!

Blues

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

I should neg you for that!

I was hoping you would see that! Hah!!

Blues

buddy is like the little kid...you know the one....you get everyone strapped in their carseats and get ready to start the car and he has to go to the bathroom.....he will just jump up and down.....till he gets out....he has this ..what what...you are going somewhere...o wait....wait...i need to pee....and then you are delayed

A dog is a creature of habit. Just like we are.. They can also reason.. much smarter than some give then credit for. When you love him or her to death no matter what they do.. They believe they are pleasing you.. hence the repetition.
My advice to you is this; Before you let the dog in the car take him to a place in the yard and keep him there on leash till he or she pee's. Use a one word command verbally each time the dog is finally peeing. In other words say the word while the dog is in the middle of the act..
When the dog is finished tell him or her good dog... After a while the dog will understand two thing as habit. One, the spot means I have to pee or I can't go for a ride, the command the dog hears will trigger he or she to want to pee in that same spot.

Bonus***Some other tips for puppy owners. Pups like to dig.. let him make a big hole, fill it in loosely.. he will dig there again.. after the second time put a balloon in the hole and cover it over. When he goes back to dig the balloon will blow up.. he will never dig again. Next............

Blues

Last edited:

How shall I handle this?

Let the air out of the front curb side tire.. Keep doing it until he stops parking there.

Blues

LOL! Trust me, that's tempting. :evil:

How shall I handle this?

Blues

LOL! Trust me, that's tempting. :evil:

If you want him out of there without asking him to move the truck then do it!
There is another alternative.. Get a water color marker.. A bright color, florescent if possible.. Each night take a walk.. on the way home pass by the truck and marker it all the way down the side.. ask a few friends to do it as well.. He'll finally decide its best not to leave the truck there any longer. Personally, I'd let the air out of the tire after the second time he'll never leave it there again. Next..

Blues

Dear St Blues,

I live in a beautiful house, eat fine food, throw fabulous parties on the yacht. I drive expensive cars, and really, I am truly living the life of Reilly.

I imagine that Reilly is going to be really pissed when he finally gets back from his around-the-world cruise to find that a stranger is living in his house, raiding his wine cellar, and whatnot.

My question is this...

Should I serve white wine with the suckling pig I'm planning on having for dinner this evening, or do you think a white bordeaux would better complement the pork?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back