Advice Thread..

St.Blues

Rookie
Jul 3, 2011
I Hate Most of You in Here
Ask away... someone will have the right answer for you. Post it here or do the pm thing if it gets to deep.

Personally, I welcome listening to your needs or concerns about every day life experience's good or bad. I will share honest answers with you.. It really is the best policy.
I'm sure others here will do the same for you... find that some one who cares and may be able to help you based on there own personal experience's..

Blues

I have a friend that has a 3rd eye right in the middle of his forehead. He finds this shameful. He has talked about having it surgically removed. Couldn't he save a lot of money, plus having a back up eye should he loose sight in one of his regular eyes if he would just shut up and wear a cap?

How could you move on from your first broken heart from your first love who dumped you and is now happy with someone else.

:(

You do it by realizing that you were not what he needed to be happy in life.

Then you need to realize its not because anything is inherently wrong with you.

He may have seemed to be everything you wanted but he was not.

He pretended to be everything you wanted because he thought that is what a realtionship was.

He realized he was wrong or he will do the same damned thing to the other woman.

Some people break up a relationship when they get to the point that they dont know how to move the relationship forward.

What happens to them is they keep getting to that same point in their next relationship and then break it off.

consider yourself lucky to be rid of him and be sad for his next partner.

I have a friend that has a 3rd eye right in the middle of his forehead. He finds this shameful. He has talked about having it surgically removed. Couldn't he save a lot of money, plus having a back up eye should he loose sight in one of his regular eyes if he would just shut up and wear a cap?

get him a headband with an eyehole

8ball.jpg

dog advice...how to get them to stop bum rushing the door
Cesar Milan. Practice his principles of training. My Westie was a brat (adopted him as an adult) when I got him. Read Cesar's stuff and watched his shows (The Dog Whisperer), practiced those ideas on my Westie; and, within about six weeks, he the charm he now is.

you realize i am talking about a 100 lb dog....a 75 lb dog and a 45 lb dog....i am waiting for the day i am found dead on the steps.....

of course i wont harm the muttos.....lol.....hell i got money in one of them....more money than i would spend on a fucking car

No not at all.. Tell him to move to San Fransisco, That's where all the freaks are... He'll fit right in... next!

Blues

Last edited:

Forum List

Back