Advice From Liberals To Conservatives

Clinton was a democrat, but yes, I hope you do get the picture that:

Democratic fiscal plans = Balanced budgets, controlled spending, booming economies, and a thriving middle class.

Republican fiscal plans = Soaring debt, massive spending, a tanking economy, and the middle class becoming the poor.

Republican plans became mute on 11/6. Get the memo. You all won. The conservatives should give free rein for the next year to 18 months.

I hope they do so we can finally get some fiscal sanity going on in this nation, and to get the nation fully back on track after the GOP thugs nearly completely destroyed it.
Totally agree. Democrat ideas prevail.

Oh Please, what was it your fearsome leader said? "I Won"..... How many jobs bills did the House send to the Denate so that Reid could throw them in the trash instead of bringing them to the floor?

And we don't have to work at it to make this President look bad. Simply look at the real numbers. How many more people on government subsistence? How much less does the average family make? How much more does Health care cost. How much more in taxes are the poor paying. (Yes the first thing he did was tax the poor) (think about it).

And damn those evil rich people, creating jobs and paying people.........

you understand why the whole "fearsome leader" (i think you mean fearless, but whatever) thing absolutely destroys credibility, right? it makes everything said afterwards irrelevant and not credible.

the house NEVER sent a "JOBS BILL" to the senate. they sent tax cut bills that they CALLED jobs bills. it was nonsense then... and is nonsense now.

the average family makes less? if you mean in real dollars that is because income for middle class families flatlined because of rightwing trickle down, voodoo economic policies and their sequellae.

no... he didn't "tax the poor"... you're just repeating silly talking points, ollie.

The only reason Liberals try to give us advice is because they realize that we're not the blind mindless assholes they are.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

Winning doesn't mean you're right........it just means you won.......this time.

and yet, too many conservatives respond to their posts. My advice, watch for the idea arguments and avoid their 'advice.'

So take away the whole meaning of having a messageboard? Why not go start a Conservative messageboard that doesn't allow dems/centrists or others to join? Should be your Utopia, no?

There is one...it's called Military.com.

The GOP has done nothing but brought us massive debt, huge spending, our jobs shipped overseas like never before, the GOP blocking every bill that the democrats tried to stop it,..all the GOP wants to do is tell the poor and middle class to go to hell so they can continue to bankroll their cronies.

Tell me, when's the last time a GOP president balanced the budget? :eusa_think:

Now you're being funny.
When was the last time your President had a budget? And didn't I just point out all the Bills that Reid killed? You have a comprehension problem?

You clearly do. Obama brought many jobs bills to the table that the GOP shot down. The GOP trash's idea of a jobs bill is to give the richest of the rich even more tax breaks and handouts which have been proven time and time again to be complete failures, but it's not like they care. Failure is a good thing in the right winger's eyes

Though nice deflection, the GOP thugs hate it when you ask them to show the last time one of their believed leaders balanced the budget, even they don't know :lol::lol:

Perhaps all 99 Senators are wrong, perhaps not! Presenting a budget that doesn't get a single vote from your own party is a failure in my book. Doing it two years in a row qualifies as a complete failure.

A budget resolution based on President Obama’s 2013 budget failed to get any votes in the Senate on Wednesday.
In a 99-0 vote, all of the senators present rejected the president’s blueprint.

It’s the second year in a row the Senate has voted down Obama’s budget.
Obama's 2012 budget failed 97 to 0 last May after Obama himself last April said he wanted deeper deficit cuts.

The only reason Liberals try to give us advice is because they realize that we're not the blind mindless assholes they are.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

Winning doesn't mean you're right........it just means you won.......this time.

and yet, too many conservatives respond to their posts. My advice, watch for the idea arguments and avoid their 'advice.'

So take away the whole meaning of having a messageboard? Why not go start a Conservative messageboard that doesn't allow dems/centrists or others to join? Should be your Utopia, no?

Don't need a different messageboard and I wasn't saying to not interact, quite the contrary. Argue ideas, not the partisan bs being passed off as advice. One can ignore that which of no use, while still discussing issues.

Liberals really have no business giving advice. Most of you here would never vote for a conservative and I would hate to see conservatism bow to modern day liberalism.

Liberals imo have little to be proud of today.

We re-elected our President, and improved our position in the House and Senate. The President and his PACs spent $1.83 per vote. Governor Romney and his Pacs spent $6.35 per vote. And Rove got his but thourghly kicked. 390 million, and not a single candidate he supported won. :lol:

I am not fully informed on your money spending claims so if you would be so kind as to offer a reference link that would be much appreciated.

Have we always elected the best leader in a Presidential candidate or into Congress? No way. Winning in politics does not define success and prosperity for the country automatically.

The topic of this thread is about liberals giving advice to conservatives. First of all not all conservatives are GOPers. I truly dislike the parties, both but I do like some of the conservative principles. However no party should let another party define them imo.

Oh Please, what was it your fearsome leader said? "I Won"..... How many jobs bills did the House send to the Denate so that Reid could throw them in the trash instead of bringing them to the floor?

And we don't have to work at it to make this President look bad. Simply look at the real numbers. How many more people on government subsistence? How much less does the average family make? How much more does Health care cost. How much more in taxes are the poor paying. (Yes the first thing he did was tax the poor) (think about it).

you understand why the whole "fearsome leader" (i think you mean fearless, but whatever) thing absolutely destroys credibility, right? it makes everything said afterwards irrelevant and not credible.

the house NEVER sent a "JOBS BILL" to the senate. they sent tax cut bills that they CALLED jobs bills. it was nonsense then... and is nonsense now.

the average family makes less? if you mean in real dollars that is because income for middle class families flatlined because of rightwing trickle down, voodoo economic policies and their sequellae.

no... he didn't "tax the poor"... you're just repeating silly talking points, ollie.

Yes he did tax the poor. Who smokes more? One of the first things done under the Obama administration was to add a tobacco tax. I haven't looked for the numbers but everyone I know who smokes makes less than I do, and I'm far from rich.........

Yes he did tax the poor. Who smokes more? One of the first things done under the Obama administration was to add a tobacco tax. I haven't looked for the numbers but everyone I know who smokes makes less than I do, and I'm far from rich.........

And who eventually, on average, costs more in the health system?

And who eventually, on average, costs more in the health system?

Glad you brought that up. I was under the belief when they started out to "reform" medical care that the Idea was to make health insurance more affordable so that more people would be covered. Seen the projections on the cost of health care lately? They aren't going down...

Forum List

Back