Advice for Dems and Leftists.....Beat the Rush, Start Accepting it Now

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
The GOP, or at least the Right, is going to control the House, Senate, and the Presidency in 2012.

Fear it, hate it, tell us where you're moving to, but the sooner you accept the reality, the better.

The GOP, or at least the Right, is going to control the House, Senate, and the Presidency in 2012.

Fear it, hate it, tell us where you're moving to, but the sooner you accept the reality, the better.

LOL! The sounds of a desperate housewife trying to convince us that baby shit on a diaper makes the sink sparkle. Sorry, I am not buying it, not that it matters. After 8 years of retard governance, nothing constructive was done, but destroy America. I don't have to fear that. LMAO!:lol:

Since you seem to know so much about the future can you tell us who the president will be in 2012?

Yea it is weird how the Left/Democrats always whine and screech about moving to another country when the other side is in power. I never see Conservatives/Republicans screeching that lame stuff. Such little babies.

While the numbers suggest that the Senate will fall to the Repubs, that is certainly not clear about the presidency.

1. The polls and the recent election indicate that indicate that the populace likes Repub ideas, and the President, personally.

2. At least at this moment, the Republican bench seems weak.

3. The fiscal history of the nation indicates that a division in parties between Congress and the White House is the best way to prevent excessive spending.

4. President Obama has succumbed to the Republican policies to such an extent that the far left is up in arms, if I can still use that allusion, so the lefties on the board can claim to be happy at his re-election, but, in reality, the empty suit has become a chalk outline.

5. You realize how dull this board would be if we didn't let them have something to crow about: make believe that President Obama is actually a threat without 60 in the Senate.

Nothing is inevitable. Nothing.

Now that Sarah crashed and burned, I don't see any other out there with any real support.

Romney is guilty of Masscare. Huckabee and his revolving door jails are not a good prospect. It does look like Obama learned a thing or two from the election.

Three weeks in, the Republican house seems more inclined to theater than to doing anything constructive. I have hope that will change.

And the democrats are still in charge of the propaganda machine. Though this seems as much a help to the dems as an anchor on a race car.

take it slow, take it easy, dream less, work more.

Yea I never got all that Left/Democrat whining about moving to other countries because the other side had power. That's definitely a weird Left/Democrat trait. I just don't ever see Conservatives/Republicans whining like that. Running away to another country just seems like such a wussy thing to do. And what country would want em anyway? lol!

Have we learned nothing from the past 2 year clusterfuck? Do we really think it's smart to hand the country over lock stock and two smoking barrels to one party? I'm not sure I like that idea. Neither can be trusted to implement the Will of The People.... they all seem hell bent on implementing their own shit and fuck The People.

Nothing is inevitable. Nothing.

Now that Sarah crashed and burned, I don't see any other out there with any real support.

Romney is guilty of Masscare. Huckabee and his revolving door jails are not a good prospect. It does look like Obama learned a thing or two from the election.

Three weeks in, the Republican house seems more inclined to theater than to doing anything constructive. I have hope that will change.

And the democrats are still in charge of the propaganda machine. Though this seems as much a help to the dems as an anchor on a race car.

take it slow, take it easy, dream less, work more.

Great point: "And the democrats are still in charge of the propaganda machine. "

Can't count the number of times the left has gone on about Beck, 'the right wing noise machine,' etc.

But no more proof is needed of your point than how much print and talk has gone on about civility, political 'vitriol,' and how the right is to blame.

Of couse this is propagated by the left, the side that tries to silence opponents, and reduce free speech that is critical of their agenda.

Good work.

Great point: "And the democrats are still in charge of the propaganda machine. "

Can't count the number of times the left has gone on about Beck, 'the right wing noise machine,' etc.

'Bout the same as you and the righties have railed about the MSM all being controlled by an evil leftist jewish overlord- except, of course, for FNC and talk radio
Of couse this is propagated by the left, the side that tries to silence opponents, and reduce free speech that is critical of their agenda.

' Liberals should have their speech controlled and not be allowed to buy guns. I mean if we want to get serious about this, if we want to face this head on, we're gonna have to openly admit, liberals should not be allowed to buy guns, nor should they be allowed to use computer keyboards or typewriters, word processors or e-mails, and they should have their speech controlled. If we did those three or four things, I can't tell you what a sane, calm, civil, fun-loving society we would have. Take guns out of the possession, out of the hands of liberals, take their typewriters and their keyboards away from 'em, don't let 'em anywhere near a gun, and control their speech. You would wipe out 90% of the crime, 85 to 95% of the hate, and a hundred percent of the lies from society.'

Ban Guns and Free Speech for Libs

Getting control again will be another bad mistake for the right.
Look how well it worked out the last time.

Yea I never got all that Left/Democrat whining about moving to other countries because the other side had power. That's definitely a weird Left/Democrat trait. I just don't ever see Conservatives/Republicans whining like that. Running away to another country just seems like such a wussy thing to do. And what country would want em anyway? lol!

You missed that part about Rush going to move to Costa Rica over the health care bill?

Left abuses power, gets thrown out in 1994. Right abuses power gets thrown out in 2006. Left abuses power, gets thrown out in 2010. I do not ever want to see these two corrupt parties with total power EVER AGAIN.

Ditto for the Dems.

So, if the GOP is a clusterfuck. And the Dems are a clusterfuck..... We need us a revolution to get them all out.

Ditto for the Dems.

So, if the GOP is a clusterfuck. And the Dems are a clusterfuck..... We need us a revolution to get them all out.

And we're back to the violent rhetoric from the right...

that didn't take long

Ditto for the Dems.

And we're back to the violent rhetoric from the right...

that didn't take long

Where is the violent rhetoric? That's right, there isn't any. I guess you must have missed it when one of your leftist buds, in another thread, called for congress to be dropped in a vat of acid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back