Advice fo' da Wimmins

Where the hell are you wimmins meeting men?

I often wonder whether you un-box them, clean off all the styrofoam-peanuts, introduce them to your friends, THEN FIND OUT THEY ARE IDIOTS????

There are many guys that I don't hang out with. You know why?

Because they're idiots....

There are also wimmins that are idiots, but I'll overlook that if they have a tattoo.

In about 60% of all cases, poor a bit of booze into a guy, and suddenly he thinks he's Superman..

:eusa_hand:

Only because we're with you.:eusa_angel:

Guy + Booze + Hawt Chick = Superman

You're part of the equation.....SOOOOOOOoo FREAKIN' Sorry!!!

Well, if you could refrain from putting on your cape BEFORE getting home... :eusa_whistle:

On a side note, the terlit lid is just as easy for you to put down as it is for us to lift up. :tongue:

Agreed 100%. Never understood the bitching about that one, other than it *looks* better down, so if you could remember to drop it when company's coming, it's all good.

Apparently you never had to go in the middle of the night and ended up sitting IN the toilet........

Yes......and there's a problem with this because............?

See, now your qualifying your own inappropriate behaviour.

Don't pretend we "enable" you so you can correct us in public.

Wait until you're with us alone, THEN slap the shit out of us.

Sorry, toots.. Sometimes the anticipation's too much, and we just can't contain ourselves.

Well, SOMETIMES, anything can happen.

With Wimmins, I'm just hoping for a 50% success rate.:redface:

Only 50%. That's almost flacid! Must be a bit like trying to push a marshmallow into a kid's moneybox.

See, now your qualifying your own inappropriate behaviour.

Don't pretend we "enable" you so you can correct us in public.

Wait until you're with us alone, THEN slap the shit out of us.

Sorry, toots.. Sometimes the anticipation's too much, and we just can't contain ourselves.

Damn dreamer :lol:

On a side note, the terlit lid is just as easy for you to put down as it is for us to lift up. :tongue:

Yeah, but we fall in if we don't look behind us first, you guys need a scope when aiming too :lol:

Learn how to make a really good cheese burger.

Many wimmins make their lives complicated by trying to "learn how to cook." Forgetaboutit.

Just learn how to make a fucking cheeseburger. We'll eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and will follow you around all day through a shopping mall if we think you'll make a terrific burger for us when we get home.

We're very fucking simple.:redface:

Many wimmins make their lives complicated by trying to "learn how to cook." Forgetaboutit.

Just learn how to make a fucking cheeseburger. We'll eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and will follow you around all day through a shopping mall if we think you'll make a terrific burger for us when we get home.

i can't help but admire your use of the royal we.

fucking logo.

Good luck with that. Some of us actually expect you to act like human beings with an intelligence level higher than that of the average field mouse when out in public with us.

I often wonder whether you un-box them, clean off all the styrofoam-peanuts, introduce them to your friends, THEN FIND OUT THEY ARE IDIOTS????

There are also wimmins that are idiots, but I'll overlook that if they have a tattoo.

I don't have any friends nor do I have a tattoo, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad. :lol: I am not much on talking about the people I love in a negative way. Maybe it is just because I am kind of private. Or maybe it is something more sinister?

fucking logo.

Well, I really didn't mean "we" as in "ME," but rather, for "US."

Could you seriously hate a wimmin that would make you a really nice cheese burger?

fucking logo.

Well, I really didn't mean "we" as in "ME," but rather, for "US."

Could you seriously hate a wimmin that would make you a really nice cheese burger?

You should see his collection of female voodooo dolls! :eek:

Good luck with that. Some of us actually expect you to act like human beings with an intelligence level higher than that of the average field mouse when out in public with us.

I don't have any friends nor do I have a tattoo, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad. :lol: I am not much on talking about the people I love in a negative way. Maybe it is just because I am kind of private. Or maybe it is something more sinister?

I betting on sinister.

I can understand why you have no friends, but why no tattoo?

Forum List

Back