Advice fo' da Wimmins

Wimmin Folks.

To get along with the men folks you don't have to look great.

You need to know a very simple fact: Don't fucking critisize, or even correct us in public.

If you wanna bitch about us, don't do it with your little friends, do it to our face: FACE-TO-FACE.

If you want to "CHANGE" us, then ask us in private, and don't expect much.

If we don't talk about you with our friends...what are we gonna talk about?

And everybody knows you can't change a man.....you train him. :muahaha:

That can be done?:eusa_eh:

Wimmin Folks.

You need to know a very simple fact: Don't fucking critisize, or even correct us in public.

If you wanna bitch about us, don't do it with your little friends, do it to our face: FACE-TO-FACE.

If you want to "CHANGE" us, then ask us in private, and don't expect much.

Train em? nah

But if you train yourself to notice his masculinity AND COMMENT about it, well, the florist will know your address by heart.

I think that's the part we women mess up on too much. We NOTICE but too rarely say anything about it.

Last edited:

Train em? nah

But if you train yourself to notice his masculinity AND COMMENT about it, well, the florist will know your address by heart.

I think that's the part we women mess up on too much. We NOTICE but too rarely say anything about it.

Suppose my comment includes a rolled up newspaper?:eusa_whistle:

Train em? nah

JenT gets it.

And I'm afraid....VERY AFRAID!

Train em? nah

(GASP!) is THAT what happened to Mountain Man?

Train em? nah

JenT gets it.

:lol:

Why? Men complain that women talk too much, I'm just sayin the one thing we don't talk enough about...at least, to your face :eusa_angel:

Train em? nah

I was very gentle! And I didn't rub his nose in it :eusa_whistle:

Ok...maybe I over reacted a little....

r00l3.jpg

HEADLINES:
MOUNTAIN MAN WAS LAST SEEN ON THE CORNER OF PICO AND 5TH AVE

(psssp, Coyote, uh, his nose is GONE)

Last edited:
Wimmin Folks.

Seems they have the girl for you, cheap too.

"Meet Roxxxy, who may be the world's most sophisticated talking female sex robot. For $7,000, she's all yours.

"She doesn't vacuum or cook, but she does almost everything else," said her inventor, Douglas Hines, who unveiled Roxxxy last month at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Lifelike dolls, artificial sex organs and sex-chat phone lines have been keeping the lonely company for decades. But Roxxxy takes virtual companionship to a new level."

Inventor unveils $7,000 talking sex robot - CNN.com

It was you who he ran away from?

I thought it wasmeafter I said I would civil disobedience his ass in the Civil Disobedience thread.

Now I don't feel so bad. :tongue:

Train em? nah

JenT gets it.

Why? :eusa_angel:

I just realized this thread will be Used by Evul Wimmin to manipulate Their Mens

Wimmin Folks.

"Meet Roxxxy, who may be the world's most sophisticated talking female sex robot. For $7,000, she's all yours.

"She doesn't vacuum or cook, but she does almost everything else," said her inventor, Douglas Hines, who unveiled Roxxxy last month at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Lifelike dolls, artificial sex organs and sex-chat phone lines have been keeping the lonely company for decades. But Roxxxy takes virtual companionship to a new level."

I read the thread.

WTFwould anyone make a female robot that could talk?

Wimmin Folks.

I read the thread.

It only says "Yes Master"

I read the thread.

It only says "Yes Master"

OOOOO....remember Barabra Eden in I dream Of Jennie?

teh Hawtness

m-160049.jpg

Forum List

Back