Advice fo' da Wimmins

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Wimmin Folks.

To get along with the men folks you don't have to look great.

You need to know a very simple fact: Don't fucking critisize, or even correct us in public.

If you wanna bitch about us, don't do it with your little friends, do it to our face: FACE-TO-FACE.

If you want to "CHANGE" us, then ask us in private, and don't expect much.

Wimmin Folks.

You need to know a very simple fact: Don't fucking critisize, or even correct us in public.

If you wanna bitch about us, don't do it with your little friends, do it to our face: FACE-TO-FACE.

If we don't talk about you with our friends...what are we gonna talk about?

And everybody knows you can't change a man.....you train him. :muahaha:

Wimmin Folks.

Might I make a suggestion to your #2? Don't act like a yutz in public if you don't want to be corrected in public.

Wimmin Folks.

If we don't talk about you with our friends...what are we gonna talk about?

And everybody knows you can't change a man.....you train him. :muahaha:

That's a good attitude.

As long as you train us in private, and talk real slow.:redface:

Wimmin Folks.

No shit.

But then why are you bitching about HER to US? :rolleyes:

Have a cold one and relax. Cheers! :beer:

Wimmin Folks.

Might I make a suggestion to your #2? Don't act like a yutz in public if you don't want to be corrected in public.

See, now your qualifying your own inappropriate behaviour.

Don't pretend we "enable" you so you can correct us in public.

Wait until you're with us alone, THEN slap the shit out of us.

Wimmin Folks.

Sorry, toots.. Sometimes the anticipation's too much, and we just can't contain ourselves.

Wimmin Folks.

No shit.

"HER?"

I'm giving some Very Goddamn Valuable (VGV) advice, young lady!!:beer:

Wimmin Folks.

No shit.

"HER?"

Uh-huh. ;)

My advice to you, is to drink heavily. :booze:

Wimmin Folks.

No shit.

"HER?"

would you mind linking us to it?

Sorry, toots.. Sometimes the anticipation's too much, and we just can't contain ourselves.

Well, SOMETIMES, anything can happen.

With Wimmins, I'm just hoping for a 50% success rate.:redface:

Good luck with that. Some of us actually expect you to act like human beings with an intelligence level higher than that of the average field mouse when out in public with us.

Good luck with that. Some of us actually expect you to act like human beings with an intelligence level higher than that of the average field mouse when out in public with us.

Where the hell are you wimmins meeting men?

I often wonder whether you un-box them, clean off all the styrofoam-peanuts, introduce them to your friends, THEN FIND OUT THEY ARE IDIOTS????

There are many guys that I don't hang out with. You know why?

Because they're idiots....

There are also wimmins that are idiots, but I'll overlook that if they have a tattoo.

On a side note, the terlit lid is just as easy for you to put down as it is for us to lift up. :tongue:

Agreed 100%. Never understood the bitching about that one, other than it *looks* better down, so if you could remember to drop it when company's coming, it's all good.

I often wonder whether you un-box them, clean off all the styrofoam-peanuts, introduce them to your friends, THEN FIND OUT THEY ARE IDIOTS????

There are also wimmins that are idiots, but I'll overlook that if they have a tattoo.

In about 60% of all cases, poor a bit of booze into a guy, and suddenly he thinks he's Superman..

On a side note, the terlit lid is just as easy for you to put down as it is for us to lift up. :tongue:

Agreed 100%. Never understood the bitching about that one, other than it *looks* better down, so if you could remember to drop it when company's coming, it's all good.

Apparently you never had to go in the middle of the night and ended up sitting IN the toilet....

At least if you're so tired you forget to lift it up, it can always be wiped off....

Apparently you never had to go in the middle of the night and ended up sitting IN the toilet....

At least if you're so tired you forget to lift it up, it can always be wiped off....

Sure I have, and even dead asleep, possess enough sense to LOOK prior to planting my ass ANYWHERE, day, or night, home, or otherwise.

In about 60% of all cases, poor a bit of booze into a guy, and suddenly he thinks he's Superman..

:eusa_hand:

Only because we're with you.:eusa_angel:

Guy + Booze + Hawt Chick = Superman

You're part of the equation.....SOOOOOOOoo FREAKIN' Sorry!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back