adventures of a mixed family

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_1199.jpg

this is clark...top cat..can do no wrong..thats right..no wrong....my favorite..thats right..get use to it...get over it...and move on...

anyways over the past few weeks...clarks long beautiful hair has been falling out...only on the side...not the back or the shoulder but down the sides..breaking and falling out...i would find him with big clumps of hair on his sides...falling out....eating well...nothing else odd...so he is under the "what the hell is wrong with his hair" watch...

sooooooooooooooo yesterday....i am watching clark walk by thor...the doberman

IMG_1169.jpg

when i notice thor grabbing clark by the hair on his sides.....not snapping but more like a flea nibble...so now i know why....i just saved a fortune ..

Your furbabies are quite precious strollin! This is a short little video clip of my two mutants first day of freedom from their former pen. We still didn't have the gates up at this point but wanted to let them run none the less. You can still see the pen that had been the extent of their freedom. Hope you enjoy watching them have fun as much as I did. It was such a treat to be able to see them run in all that open area vs the small area they had up to that point.

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/Dixienc/?action=view&current=MVI_0037.flv

Dang it..........let me try that again...........

If you click on the vid it will give you another page that allows it to play. lol lol I'm still learning how to do things on this board.

Last edited:
o nice looking dogs...nice fenced area...i am lucky ....no leash laws here...i have 10 acres so they can run...unfortunately they like to go over and lay on neighbors porch at 5 am..he didnt really say much about it..but that it scared the hell out of them the first time...we worked to correct that...and then the dobie was making mal's in his yard...his dog is trained to one area...i tried to evade it by asking how he knew it was my dobie making mal's...he points out i have the only dog capable of large piles of mal.
other than that...we live in peace.

you know more than me...i didnt realize you could love a video on photobucket.

If that Thor, the doberman, had any pride about him, he'd eat that cat named Clark. Hope the other dobermans never find out he's such a wimpy dog. He should be guarding a junk yard someplace and eating gunpower on his chow just to stay owly. Don't neg rep me bones, just kidding. They both look pretty nice.

o thor is a killer...cant you tell..you can say "someone is gonna get that small cat" and he will run over to tiff and sit down and glare at you...the only thing i know that he kills are rodents....both thor and jake are good democrats...and belong to a union...a watchdog union that apparently has very restrictive working hours...

Forum List

Back