Adventures in PC retardism

You'd have to be joking if you're suggesting the Conservative created threads are all winners and never stray into the irrelevant. :thup:

Not claiming that at all. Trying to take responsibility for what Anyone other than Yourself posts, is silly, at best. Just making the point that after the spin is removed, the accomplishments of this Administration leave you lost and rudderless. You would have done better with Hillary. Who knew, that McCain was such a pushover? Not enough of us, on the Right to make a difference there. The reality now, is that another Obama Victory will probably destroy the Republic.

The PC issue has always been such a big deal to most Conservatives, and that's why I found this story in particular to be fairly humorous.

Jeebus, I really didn't take you for a person that feels Obama is literally destroying the Republic, I mean I know you're a Conservative, but sheesh.

It's gonna be okay. :thup:

Not claiming that at all. Trying to take responsibility for what Anyone other than Yourself posts, is silly, at best. Just making the point that after the spin is removed, the accomplishments of this Administration leave you lost and rudderless. You would have done better with Hillary. Who knew, that McCain was such a pushover? Not enough of us, on the Right to make a difference there. The reality now, is that another Obama Victory will probably destroy the Republic.
:D You just can't bear the fact the Reps are PC.

I'm not PC, wanna dance?
No.

You all are really digging for clams, huh. Sucks when your platform is so unappealing. :lol:

You'd have a point if there wasn't a thread on the main page whinning about obama going to a wedding and there needing to be cops there.....

Well no you still wouldn't have a point but I digress.

Dallas County officials spar over ‘black hole’ comment | City Hall Blog

A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections “has become a black hole” because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud “Excuse me!” He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a “white hole.”

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc]The Black Hole - Commissioner John Wiley Price - YouTube[/ame]

You'd have to be joking if you're suggesting the Conservative created threads are all winners and never stray into the irrelevant. :thup:

:D You just can't bear the fact the Reps are PC.

:lol:

House Republicans called the remarks over the line and barred her from participating in a subsequent debate on education.

“It was so offensive, I don’t even want to say it in front of women,” one state representative said. “I would not say that in mixed company.”

But Brown was defiant, accusing her colleagues of trying to censor her with their sensitive take on acceptable decorum.

“If I can’t say the word vagina, why are we legislating vaginas?” Brown said at a press conference. “What language should I use?”

Michigan State Representative Silenced By GOP For Saying ‘Vagina’ | TPM2012
Good thing they didn't say "God" -- unless, of course, it was followed by "damn America".

I'd just like to take the opportunity to say that I REALLY, REALLY like vaginas!

If I had one of my own, I'd probably never get out of bed. I'd probably starve to death.

I think that I'm really a lesbian trapped in a man's body.....

Dallas County officials spar over ‘black hole’ comment | City Hall Blog

A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections “has become a black hole” because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud “Excuse me!” He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a “white hole.”

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

OK, that is fucking out-of-control. Someone needs to bitch-slap that judge.

Not to mention the fact that it wouldn't even make sense, as a "White Hole" would be spitting out matter, instead of sucking in matter.

Last edited:
What concerns me more about this whole "Vagina" fracas, is that the congresswomen in question were denied their right to speak for their constituency.

Seems to me like the people they represent should start withholding state taxes to make up for their lack of representation.

Political correctness is one of those nutter traits that nutters would like to assign to liberals. Much like "vitriol", "hate" "growing government" and "double standards".

The playbook says to accuse the opposition of doing that which you do. Nutters love the playbook.

What concerns me more about this whole "Vagina" fracas, is that the congresswomen in question were denied their right to speak for their constituency.

Seems to me like the people they represent should start withholding state taxes to make up for their lack of representation.
Exactly, this is a typical example the CON$ervoFascist First Amendment, Only the Right are free to speak!

Forum List

Back