Adventures in PC retardism

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
House Republicans called the remarks over the line and barred her from participating in a subsequent debate on education.

“It was so offensive, I don’t even want to say it in front of women,” one state representative said. “I would not say that in mixed company.”

But Brown was defiant, accusing her colleagues of trying to censor her with their sensitive take on acceptable decorum.

“If I can’t say the word vagina, why are we legislating vaginas?” Brown said at a press conference. “What language should I use?”

Michigan State Representative Silenced By GOP For Saying ‘Vagina’ | TPM2012

House Republicans called the remarks over the line and barred her from participating in a subsequent debate on education.

“It was so offensive, I don’t even want to say it in front of women,” one state representative said. “I would not say that in mixed company.”

But Brown was defiant, accusing her colleagues of trying to censor her with their sensitive take on acceptable decorum.

“If I can’t say the word vagina, why are we legislating vaginas?” Brown said at a press conference. “What language should I use?”

how were they legislating vaginas? Did they take a liberal approach and mandate you have to do one? That'll really piss off the gays then.
For me it's a question of taste, she probably has banned several words or phrases and I dont advocate banning any words, but there is a thing called class. she should have used pink taco!

Last edited:
Boy's have Penises, Girls have Vaginas. There Said it. Feel better? Lets get you a new hat. :)

It used to be that way, but in the modern era...

-boys have penises
- girls have vaginas
- some boys have penises but act like they have vaginas
- some girls with vaginas want to have penises

how were they legislating vaginas? Did they take a liberal approach and mandate you have to do one? That'll really piss off the gays then.
For me it's a question of taste, she probably has banned several words or phrases and I dont advocate banning any words, but there is a thing called class. she should have used pink taco!

don't forget the gay GOPers, the Log cabineers

don't forget the gay GOPers, the Log cabineers

Hey I'm all for dont ask, dont tell. You can slam who you want, just dont try to tell me it's genetic or normal, it aint. Oh and keep it quiet, I dont talk about my sex life and you recipricate, k?

You all are really digging for clams, huh. Sucks when your platform is so unappealing. :lol:

No I just love to make fun of certain stupid statements, and when someone gives me the opening, I'm a commin in!

Boy's have Penises, Girls have Vaginas. There Said it. Feel better? Lets get you a new hat. :)

It used to be that way, but in the modern era...

-boys have penises
- girls have vaginas
- some boys have penises but act like they have vaginas
- some girls with vaginas want to have penises

Just couldn't help myself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXmMMSo47s]"Lola"- The Kinks - YouTube[/ame]

You all are really digging for clams, huh. Sucks when your platform is so unappealing. :lol:

You'd have to be joking if you're suggesting the Conservative created threads are all winners and never stray into the irrelevant. :thup:

Not claiming that at all. Trying to take responsibility for what Anyone other than Yourself posts, is silly, at best. Just making the point that after the spin is removed, the accomplishments of this Administration leave you lost and rudderless. You would have done better with Hillary. Who knew, that McCain was such a pushover? Not enough of us, on the Right to make a difference there. The reality now, is that another Obama Victory will probably destroy the Republic.

You'd have to be joking if you're suggesting the Conservative created threads are all winners and never stray into the irrelevant. :thup:

Not claiming that at all. Trying to take responsibility for what Anyone other than Yourself posts, is silly, at best. Just making the point that after the spin is removed, the accomplishments of this Administration leave you lost and rudderless. You would have done better with Hillary. Who knew, that McCain was such a pushover? Not enough of us, on the Right to make a difference there. The reality now, is that another Obama Victory will probably destroy the Republic.
:D You just can't bear the fact the Reps are PC.

:D You just can't bear the fact the Reps are PC.

I'm not PC, wanna dance?

Forum List

Back