• AIs can comprehend phrases.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • AIs can drive a car / truck even in heavy traffic

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • AIs can cook a meal without human intervention

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • AIs can compose a musical score

• AIs can produce an original painting based on a style / set of styles.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • AIs can recognize the objects/ animals / plants in a picture

• AIs can predict behavior based on body language

• Total voters
As AI advances, I've started to consider the idea of a universal minimum income more seriously.
Many people disregard it quickly. I think this is probably because they are unaware of the most recent advances in AI
Is the most recent advance that employment just hit 96.4% in America. See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure Ignorance.

I tend to look at the employment level rather than looking at the unemployment level. Yea, things are looking better, but I would really feel better if they reached the pre-crisis levels.

Civilian Employment-Population Ratio
So far as I can tell u6 is exactly where it was before the crisis and that is with all the idiotic disincentives to work that liberals provide with their idiotic nanny welfare state.
So far all the evidence indicates that 100 years of increasing computerization has not diminished employment one tiny little bit;so you can take your thread down as more pure liberal lunacy thank you

As AI advances, I've started to consider the idea of a universal minimum income more seriously.
Many people disregard it quickly. I think this is probably because they are unaware of the most recent advances in AI
Is the most recent advance that employment just hit 96.4% in America. See why we have to be positive that liberalism is based in pure Ignorance.

I tend to look at the employment level rather than looking at the unemployment level. Yea, things are looking better, but I would really feel better if they reached the pre-crisis levels.

So far as I can tell u6 is exactly where it was before the crisis and that is with all the idiotic disincentives to work that liberals provide with their idiotic nanny welfare state.
So far all the evidence indicates that 100 years of increasing computerization has not diminished employment one tiny little bit;so you can take your thread down as more pure liberal lunacy thank you

So far as I can tell u6 is exactly where it was before the crisis andd that is with all the idiotic disincentives to work that liberals provide with their idiotic nanny welfare state
Well , look at the chart : 63%...idiotic nanny welfare state notwithstanding.

So far all the evidence indicates that 100 years of increasing computerization has not diminished employment one tiny little bit;
No. At least not according to the chart. Emplyment peaked at 64% and has not reached that percent in the last 17 years.
And by the by, the first "modern" computer was Eniac, introduced in 1946, so , no it hasn't been 100 years of increasing computerization.

Add to that that the real danger for jobs is deep learning and that technology is only 5 years old.

So far as I can tell u6 is exactly where it was before the crisis andd that is with all the idiotic disincentives to work that liberals provide with their idiotic nanny welfare state

So far all the evidence indicates that 100 years of increasing computerization has not diminished employment one tiny little bit;
No. At least not according to the chart. Emplyment peaked at 64% and has not reached that percent in the last 17 years.
And by the by, the first "modern" computer was Eniac, introduced in 1946, so , no it hasn't been 100 years of increasing computerization.

Add to that that the real danger for jobs is deep learning and that technology is only 5 years old.
Imagine the danger to jobs that modern farm equipment posed. It had the potential to destroy 98% of all the jobs on earth. it's a good thing that guys like you were not around when it was inventedwe'd all be farmers digging in the dirt by hand. Do you understand now?

As I said u6 is where it has always been after decades and decades's of automation so there is absolutely no indication that new technology causes job loss Most importantly it makes us all richer so we don't need Neanderthal liberals like you commenting in total ignorance.

Imagine the danger to jobs that modern farm equipment posed. It had the potential to destroy 98% of all the jobs on earth. it's a good thing that guys like you were not around when it was inventedwe'd all be farmers digging in the dirt by hand. Do you understand now?
1) At no point of modern history agriculture has accounted for 98% of the jobs. 40% is probably closer.
2) What do you think happened to mexican farmers when agricultural industrialization forced them out of the job?
... I'll be waiting for your answer.

1) At no point of modern history agriculture has accounted for 98% of the jobs. 40% is probably closer.
you don't appreciate that liberal means stupid do you? We have gone from 90%+ farmers to 2% farmers with 96.4% employment thanks to new inventions including computers which now do the work once done 100's of millions.

Percentage of American Labor Force in Agriculture
1800 83 percent
1840 63 percent
1850 55 percent
1860 53 percent
3 more rows
Agriculture - Digital History
www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=11&psid=3837

you don't appreciate that liberal means stupid do you? We have gone from 90%+ farmers to 2% farmers with 96.4% employment thanks to new inventions including computers which now do the work once done 100's of millions.

1800 83 percent
1840 63 percent
1850 55 percent
1860 53 percent
3 more rows
Ok , I think we shoul disregard the first two numbers as the number is inflated because of slavery, which is fair to say is labour below market price.

So 55%, that's still nothing close to the 98% you claimed.

1800 83 percent
1840 63 percent
1850 55 percent
1860 53 percent
3 more rows
Ok , I think we shoul disregard the first two numbers as the number is inflated because of slavery, which is fair to say is labour below market price.

So 55%, that's still nothing close to the 98% you claimed.

the point is that as innovations from the farm plow to computers have replaced all the jobs on the planet 100 times we have 96.4% employment so worrying that further innovations will cause unemployment is so stupid that only a liberal Marxist tool would worry about it.

Forum List

Back