The Americans ...
Why do you need "Higher Mathematics"?
You still have not Education ...
You eat shit, drink a disgusting beer and wear Chinese second-hand
:04:
------------------------------------------
Go better here - a very good topic in this forum:
Terminator, skynet. Really?
Do you have an actual point to make? This is a political forum not an engineering forum.

I have the equation:

X ^ 2 + 1 = 0

Does this equation have a solution?

Yes, your problem goes back to the 16th century actually, but can be solved only if one is allowed to go outside the set of real numbers because the square root of a negative number (0-1) does not exist among the set of real numbers. When problems with negatives under a square root radical first appeared, mathematicians thought that a solution did not exist. In an effort to address the problem, mathematicians created a new number which was referred to as an imaginary number, since it could not be in the set of real numbers. An imaginary number possesses the unique property that when squared, the result is negative. The process of simplifying a radical containing a negative factor is the same as normal radical simplification, the only difference is that the imaginary number will be replaced with a letter. As research with imaginary numbers continued, it was soon discovered that they actually filled a very useful gap in mathematics because imaginary numbers are essential to the study of many sciences. When the set of imaginary numbers was combined with the set of real numbers, the all encompassing set of Complex Numbers was formed.

Yes, your problem goes back to the 16th century actually, .......

Too many beeches ...
You do not know what an "imaginary number" is and how to use it in practice.
-------------------------
If you are interested, I will continue the topic and tell all about the numbers ...
Using formulas
About real and imaginary ...
Based on modern Science, but not on some "historical concepts"
------------------------------

Yes, your problem goes back to the 16th century actually, .......

Too many beeches ...

Oops, sorry Boris, did I make a technical error? I kinda figured you'd find something wrong. Let's face it, your "problem" is a simple one probably taken out of some old book you found in the Library in your ever-condescending attempts at put-downs to try to make yourself look smart and everyone else especially dumb. That's the role of a jealous malcontent starved for attention, not one of a teacher. Your exact problem was one debated in 1545 and led to the development of the imaginary number, so its historical properties are entirely relevant. You are in no position to teach anyone anything as if you were half good about what you do, you'd be out DOING IT and earning a living at it instead of being on here trying to put down Americans just because you're envious of us.

Селиван некультурен.
Well, put me "Ignore", and do not wag your ass, like a primitive anonymous troll

1295180.png

Let's face it, your "problem" is a simple one probably taken out of some old book you found in the Library in your ever-condescending attempts at put-downs to try to make yourself look smart and everyone else especially dumb. That's the role of a jealous malcontent starved for attention, not one of a teacher.

Indeed, it seems that nearly every thread that this некультурный fool starts is for the intended purpose of showing how superior he, as a Russian, is to us Americans; but every such thread ends up demonstrating the opposite.

Not that I'd say that any of this necessarily shows that Russians, in general, are inferior; just that this particular Russian is. He's almost certainly about equally inferior to most of his fellow Russians, as he is to us Americans.

Forum List

Back