Adults Nearly Kill Kids at Easter Egg Hunt

Oh you mean like what you just posted right there ^^^^^

It's the old "do as I say not as I do" schtick that is so common around here...among your friends.

I am just happy that you have taken the time of out your busy day of writing anti-government message in sand to even acknowledge me. lol
You think "I stand for liberty" = anti-government messaging?

That's interesting, kind of shows us exactly how you view the role of government right there. Well done!

Spare me the bullshit. You stand for liberty for only those that think like you.

I am enjoying watching you and Lucy scissor, though.

Give me an example of how I stand for liberty for only those that think like me. I.e., provide me an example of my defense of limiting the liberty of others. I'll wait. Because we both know you're a lying sack.

An Easter egg hunt descended into chaos on Saturday after parents in Orange, Connecticut, stormed the field.

Children as young as four were trampled by adults in a rampage to steal buckets and grab as many of the 9,000 hidden eggs as possible from the third annual free event at the PEZ headquarters.

One four-year-old son was left 'bloody' on the sports field and a two-year-old girl was shoved into the mud, witnesses claimed.

A horrified parent described the scene as 'an angry mob of chaos' with 'not one toddler hunting for eggs' among the crowds of adults.

Read more: Out-of-control adults push children to the ground in Easter egg hunt

time to bring back buggy whips and teach these greedy adult leftists some lessons they failed to get when children themselves. don't anyone try changing this topic to conservatives, because this being Connecticut the place is crawling with lefty loons. :up:
Rule #1: Do not get between a RWr and their junk food.

Give me an example of how I stand for liberty for only those that think like me. I.e., provide me an example of my defense of limiting the liberty of others. I'll wait. Because we both know you're a lying sack.

I thought you didn't care what I thought? lol. You're one of the nastiest heifers on this sight. I've read enough of your bile to know you're nothing but a bitter and sanctimonious tart. You can wait until the cows come home because I don't owe you shit. You're irrelevant.

I thought you didn't care what I thought? lol. You're one of the nastiest heifers on this sight. I've read enough of your bile to know you're nothing but a bitter and sanctimonious tart. You can wait until the cows come home because I don't owe you shit. You're irrelevant.
So you admit you're a liar. Thank you.

That's sort of funny..vomitous troll makes wild accusations but then when it's time to actually provide some verification, suddenly goes all coy.

That might work to pique Fakey's fagometer, but I only find it mildly entertaining.

An Easter egg hunt descended into chaos on Saturday after parents in Orange, Connecticut, stormed the field.

Children as young as four were trampled by adults in a rampage to steal buckets and grab as many of the 9,000 hidden eggs as possible from the third annual free event at the PEZ headquarters.

One four-year-old son was left 'bloody' on the sports field and a two-year-old girl was shoved into the mud, witnesses claimed.

A horrified parent described the scene as 'an angry mob of chaos' with 'not one toddler hunting for eggs' among the crowds of adults.

time to bring back buggy whips and teach these greedy adult leftists some lessons they failed to get when children themselves. don't anyone try changing this topic to conservatives, because this being Connecticut the place is crawling with lefty loons. :up:
looks like rightwing goyim on a candy rampage, all for their Jesus of course. they are just celebrating their dead god on two sticks day, not leftists at all

The event had nothing to do with Jesus. But don't let that stop you from hating Christians.

looks like rightwing goyim on a candy rampage, all for their Jesus of course. they are just celebrating their dead god on two sticks day, not leftists at all

Looks like a bunch of greedy Liberals teaching their kids to be freeloaders.

There is no proof of any political affiliation...

It's Connecticut. What are the odds?

Orange, CT is in New Haven County. In the 2012 election, Obama got a 2:1 vote margin there. Every Congressional district in CT is represented by a Democrat and BOTH Senators from CT are Democrats.

Moonglow wants to pretend it wasn't a bunch of Liberals although a Gallup poll taken in 2013 involving 18,871 people in Washington, DC and the 50 states placed CT as the 12th most Liberal state in the country. Event the people in CT say they're Liberal.

Don't you know that EVERYTHING is related to a person's political leanings? Lol. Most people are not so politically oriented as the people who post on political message boards. It more than likely has nothing to do with politics. Some people are just assholes. Period.

Forum List

Back