Adultry is costing Tiger about $180M a year

Yep! tis true, but the stupidest one of all was old billboard clinton, he knew the whole while that the Republicans were digging up dirt on him and he went and did it anyway.. now that's just plain thinking with yer dick mentality.. yep!

:clap2::clap2::clap2: for being the first to bring politics to this thread. You never fail to do the expected of you.

This truly amazes me. We have had a POTUS, several US Senators, several Representatives, sitting governors, and countless local officials to get caught up in sex scandals and I don't think that combined they got this much attention.

My fellow citizens have become voyeurs. At least Tiger wasn't getting his kicks vicariously through others.

Last edited:
Neither one of you knows what its like being a billionaire, simple as that. Famous, handsome.....

Naa, neither one of you knows what you would do.

Wrong again. I know me. Thus, I know exactly what I would do and what I would not do.

By your post, you have, however, let us know who and what you are and what you would do.

Heh, I never would have married.

You may think you know who you are but you cant even fathom what it would be like being a billionaire with all the most beautiul woman throwing themselves at you. You have no idea. Anything you say is speculation.

Most people say they wouldnt quit their jobs if they won the lottery but most do... Why? because they cant understand what its like to be a millionaire.

You are absolutely right...no one knows what we would do until that happens to us. But, you will get the plethora of those stating that THEY wouldn't be tempted, that THEY would not change. Uh huh...right. :doubt:

This truly amazes me. We have had a POTUS, several US Senators, several Representatives, sitting governors, and countless local officials to get caught up in sex scandals and I don't think that combined they got this much attention.

My fellow citizens have become voyeurs. At least Tiger wasn't getting his kicks vicariously through others.

World's most popular and wealthiest athlete. I don't think any US Senators, Reps, Governors or local officials attract the attention world wide that Tiger does.

The man is a global phenominom (sp). Are we really surprised when we here of another politician cheating? Not so much just as if we hear of a baseball, basketball or football player getting caught. On the PGA Tour it's different though.

Now granted I love Tiger and am a huge fan of his but this coverage does not surprise me in the least.

It is going to cost some kids having their real dad around. But of course, we are worried about the money.

Is it possible to argue that if it were not for racism Tiger would be the most well known, popular and richest athlete on the planet? Oh wait, he is the most well known, popular and richest athlete on the planet.

Tigers has been married to Elin for years. If sponsers were racist they wouldn't have given him hundreds of millions of dollars in marketing/advertising contracts.

I'd love for you to find an article on any sporting site that thinks this is racial. I love golf and I love Tiger Woods and I still support him. I've read a hundred articles by sports columnists pro and against Tiger and race hasn't come up once.

Maybe it's your own issues which causes you to think race is involved. You might want to check yourself sir.

I am not referring to the manufacturers racism. Heck they will go with a gay black arabic midget if it makes them money. Now if the public becomes outraged or otherwise disconnects from that front person they will drop them in a heartbeat.

My point was aimed at the public not the corporate sponsors.

So if Tiger was married to a black woman no one would care the world's richest and most popular athlete got in an accident at 2:35am backing out of his driveway right after news breaks that he has been cheating and since then a dozen women have come forward claiming affairs? It's only because Elin is white that this makes news?

No, it's because she didn't do the USUAL and keep her mouth shut for the cash cow husband and the kids. She fought back...kudos for her.

BTW, I have some friends involved with pro sports, one with pro golf....did you know that wives are given professional advice on how to protect themselves from the STDs their husbands are EXPECTED to bring home to them?
And it is not limited to pro athletes...anyone perceived to have money and fame...entertainers, politicians, etc. have women throwing themselves at them. There comes a point that unless you remove yourself completely from the public, you will give in. You will.

Ahh the problems with hero worship.

hero worship? there is nothing wrong with looking up to someone or wanting to emulate someone who has qualities you admire.

Take, for example, a kid who grows up in a poor neighborhood with a bad family structure say no father around. He see's someone who grew up in a similar situation to himself who made it out of that situation and became successful. There is nothing wrong with looking up to someone like that.

To say I have no heros and I worship no one doesn't make you better nor does it show you understand other people's positions.

I just think that because of covert rascism Tigers fall from grace may be accelerated and slower to comeback out of it.

that is all I have been trying to say.

Actually, there may be something to this. Why? Simple.......before Tiger Woods, there were NO BLACK GOLFERS ON THE PGA. At least, none that were winning much.

Then came Tiger, and all the old white dudes got nervous, as the last bastion of old white men was golf, and it was now falling to a young Negro.

Most of them thought he should caddy rather than play. And yes, it was there at the beginning.

Then......Tiger started to win...........repeatedly. He then started to bring in a following of people who were watching this Cinderella story, which attracted people to watching the sport, as everyone wanted to watch Tiger. Shit......golf even moved from the off mainstream channels into prime time.

The old white guys were grateful for all the publicity, because it made them shitloads of money, but they still had a stick in their craw, because they were being beat on the golf course by someone that most of them considered inferior.

They waited, knowing that eventually, there would be a way to get him out of their hair, or at least, get him to agree to doing things their way. Whenever he wanted a discreet affair? People would procure a woman for him. If he met someone and wanted to keep it secret? He asked them to keep it between them and him.

Nobody knew anything about his private life. Why? Simple.......the conservative old white women would tell their husbands to boycott certain products if it was known what kind of whore dog Woods is, which would result in less ad revenues, which was less money to keep the old lady in the style she's accustomed to.

The reason he's quitting golf? I think it's a conspiracy of the PGA, because he bowed out of golf QUICK, as well as missed his first tournament, which WAS HIS! Was he set up perhaps? The reason I ask, is because the information about the affair came just a few days before his very own tournament (which he was projected to win I might add) was scheduled to start.

He had to bow out of his own tournament. Doesn't that sound fishy to you? I mean......there are many athletes who have done bad things, yet continued to compete while the trial was going on.

Either way, Tiger is a douche and should be raked over the coals. Why so harsh? Simple......I don't like it when a fellow human being who puts their pants on one leg at a time, has the arrogance to tell the world that they are "perfect".

Last edited:
I just think that because of covert rascism Tigers fall from grace may be accelerated and slower to comeback out of it.

that is all I have been trying to say.

Actually, there may be something to this. Why? Simple.......before Tiger Woods, there were NO BLACK GOLFERS ON THE PGA. At least, none that were winning much.

Then came Tiger, and all the old white dudes got nervous, as the last bastion of old white men was golf, and it was now falling to a young Negro.

Most of them thought he should caddy rather than play. And yes, it was there at the beginning.

Then......Tiger started to win...........repeatedly. He then started to bring in a following of people who were watching this Cinderella story, which attracted people to watching the sport, as everyone wanted to watch Tiger. Shit......golf even moved from the off mainstream channels into prime time.

The old white guys were grateful for all the publicity, because it made them shitloads of money, but they still had a stick in their craw, because they were being beat on the golf course by someone that most of them considered inferior.

They waited, knowing that eventually, there would be a way to get him out of their hair, or at least, get him to agree to doing things their way. Whenever he wanted a discreet affair? People would procure a woman for him. If he met someone and wanted to keep it secret? He asked them to keep it between them and him.

Nobody knew anything about his private life. Why? Simple.......the conservative old white women would tell their husbands to boycott certain products if it was known what kind of whore dog Woods is, which would result in less ad revenues, which was less money to keep the old lady in the style she's accustomed to.

The reason he's quitting golf? I think it's a conspiracy of the PGA, because he bowed out of golf QUICK, as well as missed his first tournament, which WAS HIS! Was he set up perhaps?

Either way, Tiger is a douche and should be raked over the coals. Why so harsh? Simple......I don't like it when a fellow human being who puts their pants on one leg at a time, has the arrogance to tell the world that they are "perfect".

With all due respect since I don't know you is this for real or was this intended as humor?

Forum List

Back