Adulting Is Hard! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Needs A Vacation From Work

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The champion of the working class needs a service dog, crayons, binkie and juice boxes.

“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term. For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

You don't say! Everyone of you working slobs, call in to your boss and let him know you are taking time off because SELF CARE IS POLITICAL!

Stock up on popcorn and head desk protection, folks. Congress in 2019 is in for one helluva bumpy ride!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announces 'self-care' break before congressional session even starts - NY Daily News

Only in the US do people get mocked for taking vacation.

Do you never take time off work?

As if Congressional members don't get enough time off.
She will have plenty of down time during her term.

Guess being the new liberal superstar must be exhausting .

The Democrats are trying to turn the United States into Saturday Night Live. The fundamental change they promised.

I don't care if she takes time off, because we are not yet paying her.

The way she frames it is ludicrous.

and i need a vacation from the freaking posts saying what a bitch she is.

and i need a vacation from the freaking posts saying what a bitch she is.
Don't click on them then? Seems the obvious solution to me but I could be wrong....
yea, and i can keep ignoring people who create them but at times i already come into a forum with only 6 threads on the front page. turn off ignore and i see why. usual NO YOU SUCK BULLSHIT YOU SUCK DOPE MORON FUCKFACE.

after awhile you just gotta vent back, i suppose. you can also bypass my venting and ignore it - seems easy enough.

The Democrats are trying to turn the United States into Saturday Night Live. The fundamental change they promised.

I agree it is, but this is how her generation says things. I have a fair number of nieces and nephews that are her age that I am connected to via FB and they all say shit that way. The things they post and the things they say...this unnatural need to tell everyone your most inner thoughts and such.

The good news is that my daughter is just 6 years younger and her and her peers seemed to be moving away from that, she would not be caught dead on FB!

I agree it is, but this is how her generation says things. I have a fair number of nieces and nephews that are her age that I am connected to via FB and they all say shit that way. The things they post and the things they say...this unnatural need to tell everyone your most inner thoughts and such.

The good news is that my daughter is just 6 years younger and her and her peers seemed to be moving away from that, she would not be caught dead on FB!

My 18 year old son doesn’t do FB. It’s on its way to MySpace territory.

The only people my daughter knows around her age (23) that do FB are those that got married very early and already have a couple of kids. She had a FB account for her nursing school class as they kept each other informed via FB. It is dying, but very slowly. The late 20s and early 30s people are all over it. The things they post are just mind blowing sometimes...

The only people my daughter knows around her age (23) that do FB are those that got married very early and already have a couple of kids. She had a FB account for her nursing school class as they kept each other informed via FB. It is dying, but very slowly. The late 20s and early 30s people are all over it. The things they post are just mind blowing sometimes...

I think FB is great to share pics of your kids with their grandparents.

That’s about it to me.

Do I really care that a chick I knew in HS is having a Cobb Salad in Santa Monica?

Taking time off around the holidays

I can see why conservatives are outraged

The champion of the working class needs a service dog, crayons, binkie and juice boxes.

“I’m taking a few days to take care of myself before what is sure to be an eventful term. For working people, immigrants, & the poor, self-care is political — not because we want it to be, but bc of the inevitable shaming of someone doing a face mask while financially stressed. So I’ve decided to take others along with me on IG as I learn what self-care even means and why it’s important.”

You don't say! Everyone of you working slobs, call in to your boss and let him know you are taking time off because SELF CARE IS POLITICAL!

Stock up on popcorn and head desk protection, folks. Congress in 2019 is in for one helluva bumpy ride!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announces 'self-care' break before congressional session even starts - NY Daily News
Your party lost 40 seats and your answer is obsessing with a Bronx Representative.
Please keep it up.

Your party lost 40 seats and your answer is obsessing with a Bronx Representative.
Please keep it up.
I will then! Thanks for the feedback!

Forum List

Back