Adulterated racism

Salt, you taught your kids whites are inferior and should be discriminated against? Or to distrust them because many are racist? The first is racist, the second just appreciating reality.

Because Big Black Dog asked the question.

As the debate over jobs turns into the latest political tug-of-war, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri walks a careful but candid line. As chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, he has been at odds with President Barack Obama over his administration's response to the soaring unemployment rate in the African-American community.
Nearing 17 percent, joblessness among blacks is at a three-decade high and almost twice the size of the overall unemployment rate. The black caucus wants the president to do more.
But the group's efforts are freighted with political sensitivities, given Obama's unique role as the first African-American occupant of the White House and the sometimes untethered animosity that his election has triggered.
"If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House," Cleaver said. "There is a less-volatile reaction in the CBC because nobody wants to do anything that would empower the people who hate the president."

Black caucus head treads line between criticizing, supporting Obama - Politics Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Looks like the CBC cares more about the color of Obama's skin than the fact that he is screwing over black people. Me pointing this out makes me a racist. I think this qualifies as adulterated racism.

Blacks in this country supported Obama by 95% when he first came into office--now it's down to 80%. But it is a travesty--because the black community (adults 16 unemployment) and youth is clear up to 50%.

Now if you put the shoe on the other foot--and it was a white that was sitting in the oval office--with these kind of unemployment numbers--the approval rating would be down in the low 20% range.

And that's the difference.

As the debate over jobs turns into the latest political tug-of-war, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri walks a careful but candid line. As chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, he has been at odds with President Barack Obama over his administration's response to the soaring unemployment rate in the African-American community.
Nearing 17 percent, joblessness among blacks is at a three-decade high and almost twice the size of the overall unemployment rate. The black caucus wants the president to do more.
But the group's efforts are freighted with political sensitivities, given Obama's unique role as the first African-American occupant of the White House and the sometimes untethered animosity that his election has triggered.
"If (former President) Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House," Cleaver said. "There is a less-volatile reaction in the CBC because nobody wants to do anything that would empower the people who hate the president."

Black caucus head treads line between criticizing, supporting Obama - Politics Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Looks like the CBC cares more about the color of Obama's skin than the fact that he is screwing over black people. Me pointing this out makes me a racist. I think this qualifies as adulterated racism.

How is Obama "screwing over black people"? Is he reponsible for black people's education choices?

Is he responsible for the criminal past of a certain segment of black people?

Is he responsible for procreation choices of black people?
whites aint responsible either !!

How is Obama "screwing over black people"? Is he reponsible for black people's education choices?

Is he responsible for the criminal past of a certain segment of black people?

Is he responsible for procreation choices of black people?

The CBC seems to thi9nk he is, but they are willing to let him get away with it because he is black.

Salt, you taught your kids whites are inferior and should be discriminated against? Or to distrust them because many are racist? The first is racist, the second just appreciating reality.

To distrust them because many are racist. I don't believe in racial superiority.

To distrust them because many are racist. I don't believe in racial superiority.
blacks know that without whites they would still be living in the stone age !! and this realization makes them resentful of whites !!:eusa_whistle:

blacks know that without whites they would still be living in the stone age !! and this realization makes them resentful of whites !!:eusa_whistle:

Your issues are even worse than Salt Jones'.

Your issues are even worse than Salt Jones'.
tell me where i am wrong in this post ??I don't care what you think of me ,prove that they would not be in the stone age without the white man !!

A. Then, Salt, you are not teaching them to be racist...excellent.
B. There were black civilizations that were past the stone age and doing very well, thanks- until the whites came around, STUPID.

Proof the CBC is indeed favoring 0bama because he is black. What do you call this if it's not racism??

Unhappy members of the Congressional Black Caucus “probably would be marching on the White House” if Obama were not president, according to CBC Chairman Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.).

"If [former President] Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House," Cleaver told “The Miami Herald” in comments published Sunday. "There is a less-volatile reaction in the CBC because nobody wants to do anything that would empower the people who hate the president."

Cleaver: If Obama wasn't president, we would be

Proof the CBC is indeed favoring 0bama because he is black. What do you call this if it's not racism??

Unhappy members of the Congressional Black Caucus “probably would be marching on the White House” if Obama were not president, according to CBC Chairman Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.).

"If [former President] Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House," Cleaver told “The Miami Herald” in comments published Sunday. "There is a less-volatile reaction in the CBC because nobody wants to do anything that would empower the people who hate the president."

Cleaver: If Obama wasn't president, we would be
I call it business as usual for the left.

Forum List

Back