Ads in two dozen cities offer protesters up to $2,500 to agitate at Trump inaugural

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I'm not a paid protester - I'm a grassroots support organizer. HAHAHA

Ads in two dozen cities offer protesters up to $2,500 to agitate at Trump inaugural

jan 17 2017 Donald Trump may have a point about paid protesters: Job ads running in more than 20 cities offer $2,500 per month for agitators to demonstrate at this week’s presidential inauguration events.

Demand Protest, a San Francisco company that bills itself as the “largest private grassroots support organization in the United States,” posted identical ads Jan. 12 in multiple cities on Backpage.com seeking “operatives.”
“Get paid fighting against Trump!” says the ad.

“We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!” the ad continues. “We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.”

The job offers a monthly retainer of $2,500 plus “our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year,” as well as health, vision and dental insurance for full-time operatives.

MASSIVE ANTI-OBAMA RALLY ON OBAMA’S INAUGURATION DAY!!! - Tea Party Tribune

If you are unsatisfied with President Barack Obama’s reelection win and
you further feel that he will ultimately destabilize America completely, then let us join together with bold Anti-Obama signs clearly stating our main grievances concerning unemployment, the economy, Benghazi, foreign policy matters, war status or whatever may perhaps be your main concern(s) on Inauguration Day, January 21, 2013 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Federal Holiday), at the West Front of the Capitol Building, which is currently being reported in the news for ticket purchase.

jan 17 2017 Donald Trump may have a point about paid protesters: Job ads running in more than 20 cities offer $2,500 per month for agitators to demonstrate at this week’s presidential inauguration events.

Demand Protest, a San Francisco company that bills itself as the “largest private grassroots support organization in the United States,” posted identical ads Jan. 12 in multiple cities on Backpage.com seeking “operatives.”

“We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!” the ad continues. “We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.”

The job offers a monthly retainer of $2,500 plus “our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year,” as well as health, vision and dental insurance for full-time operatives.
Where are these ads? You know it only makes the article discredited when no proof is given..

Where are these ads? You know it only makes the article discredited when no proof is given..
It's the Washington Times. A fake news outlet. Probably one of Putin's.

Check this out:

"Job ads running in more than 20 cities offer $2,500 per month for agitators to demonstrate at this week’s presidential inauguration events."

You might check out some communist, leftist hate sites that are floating around out there. If you'd simply read the OP, it mentions one of them.

You might check out some communist, leftist hate sites that are floating around out there. If you'd simply read the OP, it mentions one of them.
Sorry, I'd rather read factual evidence from the OP..If they are going to make the claim, they can produce the evidence...I know it does"mention" them, yet there is no copy of the actual ads...And they are too far away for me to get to join in the fun..

Sorry, I'd rather read factual evidence from the OP..If they are going to make the claim, they can produce the evidence...I know it does"mention" them, yet there is no copy of the actual ads...And they are too far away for me to get to join in the fun..
You can join the fun yourself. Just find yourself a street corner and start shitting in the street.

It was proven that the Hillary campaign was paying groups to vandalize / firebomb GOP HQs and intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump supporters during the campaign / election. They're still doing it now.

No surprise.

The truth, easyt, is that the Trump rallies began it with beating protesters, were told to stop it, did not stop it, and then the Trumpers got beat into the ground.

No reason at all to think this will end up any differently. The Alt Right simply cannot stand up mano a mano with the Hard Left.

Great. Lots of folks are going to be there protesting anyway. Might as well pick up a few bucks while you do it. Where do you sign up?

Shoot, could you provide more intel on this article? I looked up Demand Protest and could find no ad as stating what the WaTimes claimed. So I looked up WaTimes and they, like you, post the article headline but no article. Evidently there is a thread of some sort to follow. Is there a copy of the ad and a list of the 20 news sites that ran the ads? Please verify this claim.

A leaked list shows that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE), a group funded by George Soros, paid over 80 individuals and organizations to protest during civil unrest in Ferguson, Missouri last year.

The details came to light after black activists held a sit in protest at the offices of MORE last week in St. Louis to complain about the fact that they hadn’t been paid the money they were promised for taking part in the demonstrations.

In order to show where the money had been going, MORE was forced to release the following list of who had been paid what

190515shot1.png

BLM is a Soros bad joke on America

Shoot, could you provide more intel on this article? I looked up Demand Protest and could find no ad as stating what the WaTimes claimed. So I looked up WaTimes and they, like you, post the article headline but no article. Evidently there is a thread of some sort to follow. Is there a copy of the ad and a list of the 20 news sites that ran the ads? Please verify this claim.

HAHAHA. You libs are still festering with hate over losing the election. Sorry you're so miserable. HAHA

The details came to light after black activists held a sit in protest at the offices of MORE last week in St. Louis to complain about the fact that they hadn’t been paid the money they were promised for taking part in the demonstrations.

WOW!!! First time i heard about that. Another huge scandal censored by the controlled media.

Forum List

Back