Adrian Peterson re-arrested. Smoked pot, just before drug test. What a typical...you know what.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Not in enough trouble already Peterson decides to smoke some pot just before a needed drug test.

Just how dumb can a person get?

Adrian Peterson ordered arrested - ABC News

Adrian Peterson ordered arrested

Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Texas, have filed paperwork to have Adrian Peterson's bail revoked and the running back re-arrested after the Minnesota Vikings running back told a court employee that he had recently smoked marijuana before taking a drug test Wednesday.

According to the filing, Peterson admitted to a court employee that he had "smoked a little weed" before the test.

Peterson has been free on $15,000 bond on a charge of felony child abuse. A trial has tentatively been set to begin Dec. 1.

There likely won't be any action Thursday on the prosecutors' filing as the current judge in the Peterson case is scheduled for a recusal hearing on Friday.

On Wednesday, Peterson's attorney, Rusty Hardin, urged the public to not "rush to judgment" with his client, who is accused of striking his 4-year-old son with a switch.

If he is convicted on the child abuse charge, Peterson could face six months to two years in state prison, though he could be placed on probation as a first-time offender. He also could be subjected to NFL discipline under the league's enhanced domestic violence policy, which can suspend players for up to six weeks.

Peterson has been on the NFL's exempt/commissioner's permission list since Sept. 17, and he is receiving his full $11.75 million salary. Yet he is barred from all team activities until his case is resolved.

facepalm.gif

Pretty sad that some people are more concerned about weed than this monster beating a baby bloody.

Bet he won't serve and day and will be allowed to continue beating his baby.

The glass-half-full perspective from me with regard to this tragic charade is that I'm no longer blue over my having lost his Topps rookie card a little over a year ago.

That thing will prolly never be worth over $5 now. :thup:

Character assassins that need a piece for their daily rag have to write about something...they won't write anything bad about themselves, for some reason..

Bullshit.

He smoked some weed and got popped; for that, he's a typical you-know-what.

Oh, only you and the rest of the LIBERALS have already convicted George Zimmerman ... I mean, Adrian Peterson.

zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back