Adrian Gonzalez may be headed to LA

Ever been to Dodger Stadium? I have and it's sh*t, quite possibly the worst stadium I have ever been in. Roads leading to it are narrow and need maintenance which they'll never get. Angel Stadium is right off of the 55 freeway so it's real convenient to get into the parking lots, easy greezy!

They say Dodger Stadium located at "Chavez Ravine" so that you imagine some rustic, southwest beautiful area. But it's right next to Echo Park where crime is high and dead bodies appear in the lake on a weekly basis. It's also where George Michael got caught wackin' his pud in the public bathrooms.

The Dodgers should just do themselves a favor and go somewhere else, anywhere else. I guarantee you it would be an upgrade.

Never been to Dodger Stadium, I'm an east coast guy...though I did catch a game at Petco in 2010 while visiting SD...I was scouting Gonzalez for the Sox. ;)

Outstanding deal for the Dodgers.

Chavez is the last of the stadiums built during its era: durable, visually pleasant, easy in and out. Anybody who bitches about the venue would bitch about free ice cream.

Gonzalez is the key to this, and the only sure-fire bet for LA at the moment.

Beckett could excel in the NL, and he's also a pretty good hitter. This remains to be seen obviously.

Crawford won't be available until sometime early in the season next year...I think he'll do better there than in Boston, but again we'll have to wait and see.

This deal is outstanding for the Sox too, as hard as it may be to believe. They're shedding about a quarter of a billion bucks in long term commitments that haven't been looking very smart for over a year now. This is exactly what they needed, next year will be better because of it.

Forum List

Back