Adopted Man Seeks His Birth Father… Turns Out to Be Charles Manson

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
41-year-old DJ Matthew Roberts set out on a quest to find his biological father, only to discover that it was, in fact, 60s darksider Charles Manson.

SNF2138MATT-280_933338a_thumb.jpg

Dangerous Minds | Adopted Man Seeks His Birth Father… Turns Out to Be Charles Manson

It's new news to me. My god, then he had to go and tell the tabloids? Sometimes TMI is TMI..

News to me, too.

That would be trippy. What do you do with that sort of knowledge?

I'd want to meet him and write a book.

LOL...Great Story

Should be a lesson to all adoptees. Sometimes it is better not to know

An additional warning. Manson had a lot of young girls following him. There are probably more of you out there

I tell my kids, check with mom before you marry anyone. Knowing your dad's family, it could be a close, CLOSE relative. I'd need to check on it.

I tell my kids, check with mom before you marry anyone. Knowing your dad's family, it could be a close, CLOSE relative. I'd need to check on it.

Jeeze. Feel bad for the guy. Imagine finding out Manson was your Dad???? Thats a real toughie.

41-year-old DJ Matthew Roberts set out on a quest to find his biological father, only to discover that it was, in fact, 60s darksider Charles Manson.

SNF2138MATT-280_933338a_thumb.jpg

Dangerous Minds | Adopted Man Seeks His Birth Father… Turns Out to Be Charles Manson

He looks like a Democrat
:eusa_whistle:

I don't know, I thought he looked like a Bible chanting, gun clinging redneck....:lol:

Possible

but his looks say more like dope smoking; tree hugging effeminate liberal
:eusa_whistle:

Funny, I plan on telling my son to never go for a girl who has the same name as his half sister, whom he will probably never meet.:lol:

Forum List

Back