Adopted man finds out Charles Manson is his biological father - that's gotta suck

What if you found out that you were Manson's son, but on your mother's side, you were actually related to Hitler?

But, you know, it's not so much about who is in your family, as much as it is what you do WITH that knowledge.

One of my neighbors is cousins with the dude they called "Leatherface" (you know, Texas Chainsaw Massacre).

You know.........maybe he could go out to Hollyweird and get a job as a Manson actor.

Shit, his agent could do lots to market him as a bad guy actor.

Better off not knowing?

Nope. Don't think so.

Why? Well........my real father had my mother get her second husband to adopt me. Up until I was 30, didn't know too much about him other than my family (mothers side) didn't like him much.

However........one day, I was tired of not knowing anything about my real father, nor did I know anything about his family, and I was curious.

I spent some time looking for him and finally called him one day. We talked a bit, and the next time I went back to Montana, I looked him up.

Even though I didn't like some of the stuff he said about his reasons for doing the things he did, and even though some of it was pretty painful to hear, I'm still glad I did it.

And.......even if my real father had ended up being someone like Manson, I'd look at it this way...........

He spent many years doing things that ended up giving our family a bad name. I'd look at it as my job to redeem that name, and make something great from the ashes that I'd been left.

If he would look at it in that way, he'd not have any problems.

Who wouldn't want to be part of teh Manson family?

What sucks even worse for him is he sorta looks like Charlie too.

OMG....he does.

Wonder how many times he's heard...."You know, you look a little like Charles Manson?"

SNF2138MATT-280_933338a.jpg

And how bad must it suck to know you're adopted and wonder.....is Manson my father? Only to find out that he, in fact is?

OMG.... :eek:

Seriously tho, the dude isn't helping matters sporting the goatee. If I were him I'd shave that fucker off post haste. :lol:

Adopted man finds out Charles Manson is his biological father.

You really shouldn't give people that much personal info on lone..............:eusa_whistle:

it should not matter to him...by 41..he knows what kind of person he is.....that fact that the sperm donor was mason...should not matter...

he does look just like him

Forum List

Back