Adopt A Troll...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hey.. I'm hearing a lot of

agitation, annoyance, backwash, ballyhoo, big stink, brouhaha, bustle, clatter, combustion, confusion, convulsion, discomposure, disquiet, dither, excitement, fermentation, flap, flurry, furor, fuss, hell broke loose, hubbub, hurly-burly, insurrection, lather, mutiny, outcry, pandemonium, perturbation, pother, racket, rebellion, revolt, riot, rumpus, stew, stir, to-do, tumult, turbulence, upheaval, uprising, upset,vexation, welter, whirl
did you read all those?

Yup, all up in the Trolls these days..

I say adopt A Troll...perhaps we're just misunderstood...:(

I have a fun side and I'm cute and furry...:cheers2:

.....................:deal:

Commotion Synonyms, Commotion Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

agitation, annoyance, backwash, ballyhoo, big stink, brouhaha, bustle, clatter, combustion, confusion, convulsion, discomposure, disquiet, dither, excitement, fermentation, flap, flurry, furor, fuss, hell broke loose, hubbub, hurly-burly, insurrection, lather, mutiny, outcry, pandemonium, perturbation, pother, racket, rebellion, revolt, riot, rumpus, stew, stir, to-do, tumult, turbulence, upheaval, uprising, upset,vexation, welter, whirl
did you read all those?

Lumpy is Emma??!!

did you read all those?

Lumpy is Emma??!!

:lol:.. I've pretty well suppressed my feminine side..BTW

...Yup, all up in the Trolls these days..

Yeah, but will you sell at Christmas...?

did you read all those?

Lumpy is Emma??!!

:lol:.. I've pretty well suppressed my feminine side..BTW

Don't look now....... :eusa_whistle:

sigpic19734_46.gif

:lol:

Sounds interesting. Are the trolls potty trained yet? Is there a return policy? Can I see a copy of the contract before signing?

Sounds interesting. Are the trolls potty trained yet? Is there a return policy? Can I see a copy of the contract before signing?

They come in all varieties.. I'm guessing...

In there a Troll you had in mind?... Sir

I posted this elsewhere on the board but hey, I'm kinda proud of it and it definitely fits this thread.
(Patting myself on the back. Stand back Narcissus! You ain't got nothin' on me!)

Oh and for you youngins, it's sung to the tune of Just a Gigolo.

I'm just a little troll, and everywhere I go people know the part I'm playin', (diddly ump, diddly ump.) Post in every thread, to aggravate instead, of makin' any point, just sayin'.
There will come a day, when I will fade way, what'll ya do without me? When the end comes I know, I was just a little troll, live goes on without me.

Oh, I am just nobody, nobody, nobody cares for me, nobody, nobody.
I'm so sad and homely, so homely, so homely, won't some body, care for me, won't someone care for me.....

Forum List

Back