Adopt A Terrorist

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I was perusing the internet and reading about Qasem Soleimani. Then I was reading about various plots he was allegedly a part of. One story led to another, and then I was reading about a Quds operative named Gholam Shakuri and his involvement in a plot to blow up the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington DC, and an assassination of the Saudi ambassador back in 2011. The plot was foiled.

Then I started reading up on what happend to Shakuri. Apparently he is still at large. But this eventually led me to one of the most bizarre web sites I have ever seen.

Gholam Shakuri – Adopt a Terrorist for Prayer

This is a web site where you can "adopt" a terrorist and pray for them to be saved by Jesus.

Shakuri has been adopted by 14 people, 6 of whom have posted their prayers on the web site. Here is one of those prayers:

Heavenly Father, I pray for Gholam Shakuri in the name of Jesus. I pray your Holy Spirit of creativity, love and joy touch the heart and mind of Gholam and draw him to yourself that he may know the self-sacrificing love of Jesus. Cover him with the shed blood of Jesus and place your angel guardians around him, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Qasem Soleimani is not on that site. So I guess he's fucked.

Last edited:
jihad-jane.jpg

Her pet name is "Jihad Jane".

Colleen LaRose - Wikipedia

They sell T-shirts and coffee mugs at that site ... I just had to laugh, pretty funny ... Jesus will get them when they die, and they'll have a lot of explaining to do then ... I can hear Jesus now: "Just wait until your Father gets home" ...

I wonder how well it would go over at work to have an Adopt-A-Terrorist coffee mug on your desk...

"I kinda have a thing for Jihad Jane, boss!"

As a convinced atheist I have no religious loyalty to one denomination over another generally speaking so " praying " to God to save people from committing acts of terrorism ( which was there stated goal..." defeat the spiritual enemy who uses religion to inspire acts of terror." ) ain't my kind of thing

As for Jihad Jane her mission seems to be based on a desire to " ease the suffering of Muslims " rightly or wrongly. So what should we make of this and the questions it throws up ?

From my perspective I think praying is a none starter even if it is endearing in its naivete. Nice thought but I think there are steps we can do in the real world that will definitely have a direct impact , even if the horse mayy have bolted we still need to try imo

The best way that I see is to stop engaging in state terrorism against Muslim nations ourselves, so limiting the ability of jihadists to recruit to the jihadist cause. We have been meddling in their affairs and propping up despots since the Ottomans were ousted a century ago.

Recent wars and the crushing destructions of entire countries with the millions upon millions of innocent victims they have created would explain Janes concerns without justifying her actions.

In short if you really wanted to stop the spread of jihadism and/or terrorism from the followers of Islam the best way would to have not supported the state terrorism that creates them and ensures the ranks will be replaced. My guess is that many here will have supported the actions mentioned and support actions in the future that will ensure further blowback so perpetuating the cycle of violene in both directions.

The people that have commented here should maybe ask themselves what they have supported and did it make the situation better or worse instead of chuckling at the devout for thinking Jesus will solve the problem.

There's a page where you can adopt Rocket Man.

Kim Jong-un – Adopt a Terrorist for Prayer

Here's one of the prayers someone posted: Father, Put discomfort in the heart of Kim Jong-Un. Convict him of his wickedness. Take away his fear and give him a tender heart. Otherwise, take him out.

"Otherwise, take him out." :lol:

theres a site in Russia that offers RW conservative Americans for adoption

AdoptanIdiot.com

theres a 4 year waiting list - they have all been adopted.

Forum List

Back