Adobe issues emergency Flash fix

Uh - don't they send out notices as they do with updates? I haven't gotten any. :dunno:

Found abetter fix a while ago. I quit using it. :)

Same here.

It does work fine on my Chromebooks ( 3 ) as it is built-in and comes with the device. Nice. I am on this desktop PC, less and less these days. I am so glad Google Chrome came out with the 15.6 inch screen. :D

Found abetter fix a while ago. I quit using it. :)

Same here.

It does work fine on my Chromebooks ( 3 ) as it is built-in and comes with the device. Nice. I am on this desktop PC, less and less these days. I am so glad Google Chrome came out with the 15.6 inch screen. :D

As with my objection to most newer computer games (growing up before computer graphics made their way into games as with Zork and games before it) the more 'fluff' something has, the less likely I am to use it.

For a site like this, all you need is to see the text, and be able to write your own. Everything else is redundant and a distraction. And if you want the 'fluff' should question why you're on a discussion site in the first place if not to have discussions but to enjoy videos and whatever else.

As with much of the internet experience now it isn't retrieving information and disseminating your own, it's most about everything else.

Forum List

Back