Adobe Flash Player errors from this site, anyone else, error 2044 and 2048

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Every time I leave here I get the warning window, just lately, anyone else?

Thank you, I'll check, I think it is updated, but they are continually updating.

Every time I leave here I get the warning window, just lately, anyone else?
I was having a lot of problems with Flash Player. Youtube stopped using it and Daily Motion stopped using it so I uninstalled it.

My computer runs much better now.

Thank you, I'll check, I think it is updated, but they are continually updating.
It was recent, just updated all of our computers. The problem with Flash Player is everyone (including YouTube) uses it and there really is no other viable alternative at this point which makes it a perfect target for writers of malware and hackers. That means it's constantly being exploited so it's constantly being patched to close the holes.

Well I got auto updated on 8-13 and installed the debug Adobe flash, so I have now uninstalled Kb3087916 and will let you know, so far so good. I was getting it on all site, Script error messages from Adobe Flash, so the thing to do is check which Adobe flash you have and if its the debug (in red) that may be the culprit. I'll report more later, but so far so good.

Forum List

Back