Admit It, You'd Like to Be in a Union Too

He's pro union so he doesn't give a rats ass how much his cushy pension costs the taxpayers.

Do you think he cares that cities and towns are going broke funding his cushy life??

I doubt it.

You dumb fuck, I'm in the military and if I did work federal my paycheck goes back into tjhe private sector where I buy goods and services, STFU with your bitching about taxpayer dollars. When i buy good and service I pay YOUR fucking salary, checkmate fucktard!

Well my money goes back into the private sector as well.

I doubt seriously that you pay my salary there sparky.

But my taxdollar definetly pays yours.

Checkmate fucktard.

You and Jacob love each other, lol. Why so much profanity?

Yup 4 hours every pay period is the standard, I earn 6 hours annual leave due to my prior Military service.
Personnel jacked up my Service Computation Date. I enlisted in 1991 and served 20 years...so, naturally, they pick March 2010 as my SCD. I'm still getting only 4 hrs AL PPP. :cool: My boss keeps telling me they'll fix it and I'll be getting 8 hrs retroactive to my sign-on date. I'll believe it when I see it.

Folks, this is how the government operates. And some people want the gov to handle their healthcare?! :cuckoo:

They did that shit with me too, after a few months I just went up to Personnel and had them change it. Unless you push the issue those clowns won't change anything.
Unfortunately, my Personnel office is 2 1/2 hours away.

Funny how union slobs who walk off a job call people who actually want to work scabs.

What else do Unions really have to offer besides Name Calling and Violence?

They protect the least ambitious...the lowest acceptable work ethic....
That is not universally true.

One example of a very ethical union was the ILGWU (International Ladies' Garment Workers Union), which once was one of America's biggest and most influential unions but has been seriously diminished by the exportation of jobs and imports from China. That union was ethically managed and was known for carefully weighing employers' profit margins against its wage demands.

Also, a really big union like the Teamsters consists of many, many "locals" (separate "shops") which are individually controlled by a "shop steward" who is the mediator between employees and management. According to my son-in-law the shop steward in his local tells the members up front he will stand up for them when they're right but he won't defend misconduct or complaints without merit. As a result of that there is a comfortable labor/management relationship in his local. The drivers do their jobs and management treats them right.

Forum List

Back