Admit it Liberals, your leadership hates the Middle Class.

you are the dumbest most dishonest republican party to have stumbbled the planet

It has always been a goal of the left to destroy the middle class. Why? Because people who are free, and prosperous, will never opt for Communism.

Vladimir Lenin laid out the basic plan: "The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation." It was easy to turn the peasants against the haute bourgeoisie, the Uber wealthy, by appealing to man's base nature: envy ("Look at what they have, Comrades, while you have nothing!"), greed ("We should take what they have, and give it to you!"), and sloth ("You work too hard already, Comrade!") It was much more difficult to turn the peasants against the middle class. After all, the middle class, the petite bourgeoisie, unlike the haute bourgeoisie, lived and worked amongst and alongside the lower classes. They were friends and neighbors. They went to the same church. They shopped at the same stores. Their children went to school, and played together. Sure, maybe their house (or apartment!) was a little nicer, but it was still a house - not a palace, not a mansion, not an estate. The middle class served as an example, and an inspiration to the lower classes - this is what you can achieve, if you apply yourself. And, even if it's too late for you to achieve their position, your children can achieve it.

So, the middle class had to go.

Obama is not communist, epic fail, try again.

You don't have to be a communist to borrow from the communist playbook.

Dear fucking con idiots.

Your party gets its money from the wealthy.

the dems get way more individual donations.

Follow the money you lying sacks of pig shit

But why does the left hate the middle class? Can you not answer that question?

When did you quit beating your dogs to death? Same type of conclusory question, i.e., no real question. A conclusion framed as an inquiry.

Dear fucking con idiots.

But why does the left hate the middle class? Can you not answer that question?

When did you quit beating your dogs to death? Same type of conclusory question, i.e., no real question. A conclusion framed as an inquiry.

Did you say the same thing in this thread>

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-care-about-the-middle-class.html#post5459600

Dear fucking con idiots.

Oh how soon you forget George Clooneys dinner, Or how about Sarah Jessica Parker party or the million dollars Bill Maher gave, And you really cant forget George Soros and all his other companies he funnels money into , the UNIONS .. I could go on .
but you are not worth it to me

Reagan had the unions behind him, in fact he was a union man. Oh well this is today where unions are evil empires that abuse people and deny them rights in the work place, no, that's Wal-Mart. Sorry

Dear fucking con idiots.

Oh how soon you forget George Clooneys dinner, Or how about Sarah Jessica Parker party or the million dollars Bill Maher gave, And you really cant forget George Soros and all his other companies he funnels money into , the UNIONS .. I could go on .
but you are not worth it to me

Reagan had the unions behind him, in fact he was a union man. Oh well this is today where unions are evil empires that abuse people and deny them rights in the work place, no, that's Wal-Mart. Sorry

Yeah, I'm sure they were very high on him after he fired the striking Air Traffic Controllers.

Forum List

Back