Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on here? Just about every time I try to post, I am denied because some message says I cannot post an URL until I have posted 15 messages when, in reality, I haven't tried to post any URLs. All I want to do is reply to the messages that have replied to my posts. If you don't want me to post to this board, say so -- just don't give me the run-a-round.

RO

Last edited:
What is going on here? Just about every time I try to post, I am denied because some message says I cannot post an URL until I have posted 15 messages when, in reality, I haven't tried to post any URLs. All I want to do is reply to the messages that have replied to my posts. If you don't want me to post to this board, say so -- just don't give me the run-a-round.

RO

You just posted this, didn't you? So how can you say you are being denied posting. The system simply informs newbs that links to URLs cannot be inserted into posts until fifteen posts have been made. I believe it's a guard against spammers.

Every one of us here have gone through this procedure. WTF makes you any different to the rest of us?

RO
post 15 messages in the quick reply window.:eek::eek::eek:

RO
you also cant quote any URL and that includes if there was an image file as well

RO
you also cant quote any URL and that includes if there was an image file as well
this douchebagh has gotta be one of your friends

RO
this douchebagh has gotta be one of your friends
if he was, i would have told him this another way
fuck off you pathetic pissant

RO

How f-ing smart do you have to be? You can't post a URL until after 15 posts.

Do you REALLY think either of us have spent any particular amount of time giving a fuck about you? If I did, you WOULDN'T be posting on this board. Get over your delusional self.

Oh btw ... you don't know ornery... STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back