Administration Will Cut Border Patrol on U.S-Mexico border!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
" Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border."

CNSNews.com - Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border

" Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border."

CNSNews.com - Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border

How else can the desperate Liberals get more illegal aliens in to grant amnesty to so they can vote for them in the next election?

Moving agents from the Mexican border to the Canadian border makes no sense to me at all.

Pretty disturbing stuff. I couldn't believe it when i read this. Cutting the number of Border Patrol securing our Border? It just sounds like lunacy to me. In the end i think it really does come down to the Democrats wanting to declare Amnesty to make all Illegals good & loyal Democrats. An awful lot of votes there no? This is clearly their agenda. Cutting the number of Border Patrol securing our Border? Just more sad & bizarre stuff coming from this inept administration. :(

Now those are federal government jobs that actually fall under the Fed's responsibility to protect us from foreign threats.

Why not cut out some money to public groups like ACORN or SEIU first? Or bring home some troops from south korea/japan/germany?

Why would you reduce our security by reducing the number of boots on the ground to protect us at the border?

Without more information this just seems like a dumb move by obama

Border Patrol or no Border Patrol...... immigrants always find a way to cross to the USA .... I love these topics...lol...everybody looks so scared..... :eek:

Border Patrol or no Border Patrol...... immigrants always find a way to cross to the USA .... I love these topics...lol...everybody looks so scared..... :eek:

Its not the immigrants that people are worried about....its the ILLEGAL immigrants ;).

I'm not scared I'm angered by the illegal immigrants blatant disprespect for my country's laws.

That being said If i was in mexico i would try to cross the border too, i do understand the reasons people come here but it doesn't mean I accept them breaking our immigration laws or that I will accept us making the security weaker.

Forum List

Back