Administration Will Cut Border Patrol on U.S-Mexico border!

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by get_involved, Sep 25, 2009.

1. get_involved

get_involved Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +565
    " Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border."

CNSNews.com - Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border

2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,987
    How else can the desperate Liberals get more illegal aliens in to grant amnesty to so they can vote for them in the next election?

3. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Moving agents from the Mexican border to the Canadian border makes no sense to me at all.

4. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    and here we go with MORE CHANGE

5. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,987
    Sure it does, Canadians are white and might vote for a white guy, Obama needs more Mexicans in the Country so he can amnesty them so they can vote for him in 2012.

6. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Pretty disturbing stuff. I couldn't believe it when i read this. Cutting the number of Border Patrol securing our Border? It just sounds like lunacy to me. In the end i think it really does come down to the Democrats wanting to declare Amnesty to make all Illegals good & loyal Democrats. An awful lot of votes there no? This is clearly their agenda. Cutting the number of Border Patrol securing our Border? Just more sad & bizarre stuff coming from this inept administration. :(

7. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    Now those are federal government jobs that actually fall under the Fed's responsibility to protect us from foreign threats.

Why not cut out some money to public groups like ACORN or SEIU first? Or bring home some troops from south korea/japan/germany?

Why would you reduce our security by reducing the number of boots on the ground to protect us at the border?

Without more information this just seems like a dumb move by obama

8. glade

glade Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Border Patrol or no Border Patrol...... immigrants always find a way to cross to the USA .... I love these topics...lol...everybody looks so scared..... :eek:

9. PLYMCO_PILGRIM

PLYMCO_PILGRIM Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,863
    Its not the immigrants that people are worried about....its the ILLEGAL immigrants ;).

I'm not scared I'm angered by the illegal immigrants blatant disprespect for my country's laws.

That being said If i was in mexico i would try to cross the border too, i do understand the reasons people come here but it doesn't mean I accept them breaking our immigration laws or that I will accept us making the security weaker.