Administration: The stadium at Ohio State was full

Sarah Palin packed in huge crowds. Packing in crowds like a Rock Star does not mean you will be or are a good president.

palincrowd.standalone.prod_affiliate.7.jpeg.jpg

009.jpg

0414_sarahpalin1.jpg

bildde.jpg

Misc005.jpg

rear20view20of20stage.jpg

This is from Saturday morning via ABC.

Obama Hits the Campaign Trail: 5 Things to Watch - ABC News

2. OBAMAMANIA 2.0

Four years after “Obamamania” swept college campuses and across the country, we will get a glimpse of what the phenomenon looks like the second time around. The Obama campaign expects overflow crowds at both OSU and VCU as part of carefully orchestrated optics. Aides want to portray the president as still highly popular among young people and still able to energize large crowds.

Organizers have been touting the level of volunteerism and voter registration on the campuses ahead of the events. They also plan to feature “innovative” integration of social media into the rallies, much as they did at Invesco Field in 2008, by broadcasting selected tweets, Facebook posts and Instagram images on the big screens to boost interactivity and participation.

How organic is the enthusiasm and participation, and can it be sustained – particularly throughout the crucial organizing months of summer? Those are key questions for the months ahead.

Obama campaign manager Jim Messina insists younger voters will still be a secret weapon in states like Ohio and Virginia, as long as they can get them out. “What people don’t focus on is there’s 8 million voters who are 18 to 21 who weren’t old enough to vote last time and who are going to cast their first vote for Barack Obama,” he said at the University of Pennsylvania late last year.

You've lost that lovin' feelin'
Whoa that lovin' feelin'
You've lost that lovin' feelin'
Now it's gone, gone, gone...

Heh...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/u...mpaign-rallies-in-ohio-and-virginia.html?_r=1

At times, the rallies had the feeling of a concert by an aging rock star: a few supporters were wearing faded “Hope” and Obama 2008 T-shirts, and cheers went up when the president told people to tell their friends that this campaign was “still about hope” and “still about change.”

Obama closed the speech saying "Baby Baby, I'd get down on my knees for you. If you would only love me like you used to do".

Heh...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/u...mpaign-rallies-in-ohio-and-virginia.html?_r=1

At times, the rallies had the feeling of a concert by an aging rock star: a few supporters were wearing faded “Hope” and Obama 2008 T-shirts, and cheers went up when the president told people to tell their friends that this campaign was “still about hope” and “still about change.”

Obama closed the speech saying "Baby Baby, I'd get down on my knees for you. If you would only love me like you used to do".

:lol: Obama closed the speech saying "Baby Baby, I'd get down on my knees for you. If you would only love me like you used to do"

Obama-Another-Chance-69625046868.jpeg

immaterial comparison. Obama is drawing nowhere NEAR waht he drew in 2008.

Pointless post once again from JosephK.

Not any more pointless than this useless thread. I haven't seen a circle jerk this big since The T showed me his home movies.

deflection on your part. FACT... Obama is not drawing the crowds he was in 2008. Your pea brain cannot accept/comprehend this, so you whine.

FAIL.

It was two big ass fails (including Virginia).

These were not run of the mill campaign stops: this was supposed to be the big launch for Obama 2012. As in blast off. As in Shuttle Captain Charming Fixyourlife to the rescue. Remember '08? Don't worry nobody does.

Romney sure as h-e-double toothpicks ain't going to win on charm, Olympian rally fluff, bumper stickers and hopey changy blubber. So if Obama has lost most of the above that is a big fail. If this race becomes about ideas and the state of the economy Obama has already lost.
That, is what little shit-for-brains like JosephK cannot seem to understand. If he can't draw like he did in 2008 for his freaking campaign launch, what does that say about his star power now, compared to 2008?

I'm just cutting to the chase and your comment proves my point.

NO you are emulating Obama and Van Jones and the rest of the racists out there.

SHOO----!:eusa_hand:

Just because you are scared to call Obama a ****** in public, like you do in private, doesn't have anything to do with Van Jones.

You actually hurt me to my soul. I didn't think any body could do that. You just killed me man. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back